𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

- 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫-𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩

- 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
-𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩. 4𝙩𝙝, 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠

"the least you could do is help pick the girl up-"

"no cause her big back ass saw us right here before she decided to bulldoze us to get to wherever the fuck her big ass was going. then gon tell me to watch where the fuck i'm going- no bitch YOU watch where you going." Lynn started talking fast toward the end of her rant and nunu laughed before stepping over the girl who was laid out in the main building floor.

"well.. anyways." I stepped over the girl as well and lynn was the last to follow. I feel a little bit bad cause she literally face down crying on the floor but she should've never pushed lynn first.

We walked to class and knew we had the day off since kylie stole Ms. Pitts lesson plan book again. we don't ever do work in her because that girl makes sure it goes "missing" every week, and poor old little Ms. Pitts is too nice to blame any of us for it's disappearances anyways.

"you need to stop taking that lady book. We gon fail all our end of the year tests if we don't learn shit." I whisper yelled at the white girl, kylie, who was responsible for taking it.

"okay, okay. I'll stop doing it so often, it'll be back where it's supposed to be by tomorrow." She waved me off and went back to typing something on her phone.

I nodded and went to my seat in the back with nunu and lynn. Some of my other "friends" had this class too but this is the only time i ever even talked to them.

There was of course, me , nunu and lynn. But there was also Maria and Naija, who are both girls, Nai is black and Maria is hispanic.

There's Julio, which is maria's brother, he's bisexual and Cortavious but we call him Carti.

"lynn you mean as hell. I saw you push that girl." Maria said brushing through her hair.

"I wouldn't give a fuck if you saw me stomp her face in. leave me alone."

Lynn doesn't like any of them, She thinks it pointless to talk to anyone who isn't family, teachers, or me and nunu.

"I was just saying. damn.." She put her hair up into a claw clip and lynn was about to say something to her but then there was a knock at the door and kylie rose up in her seat, swinging the door open.

In walked Aaliyah, Venus, and the other girl with black hair.

"This class just got better." Nunu said as she eyed the black haired girl. "this why ian want to come up in here. why they lookin at us like we got three damn heads" the girl said and Venus laughed a bit.