𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

-𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
-𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮; 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚

Venus hummed along to a random melody that popped into her mind that reminded her of nature. She was on her daily walk home and was happy that she would be going to Aaliyah's house for the three day weekend.

Venus had already previously packed her bags yesterday after practice and was all set to go. Her mother doesn't really care about Venus or her well being so she didn't care where the young girl went as long as she wasn't bothering her.

When Venus walked up to her home residence her mothers car was no where to be found so she figured she was at the bar picking up another married man for the night in turn for some money.

It's crazy what depression and alcoholism can turn a person into. Melissa wasn't always a drunken, abusive, crazy bitch.. life just made her that way.

Her husband's unfortunate death + a bottle of don julio really messed with Melissa's mental. The constant cigarette smoking didn't help either.

Hiking her bags up on her shoulder, Venus fumbled around with the lanyard around her neck trying to unlock the front door to the house she and her mother shared.

For the time being.

She was only dressed in her sweaty practice wear so she was eager to get into the house to wash off everything that had came into contact with her body at school.

If you are wondering, yes, she did give Sayora her phone number along with her instagram and back up phone number. Venus was interested in the girl so she figured why not.

Venus finally managed to get the front door open and was met with a clean house that still had that fresh scent of Lavender scented Pine-sol floating in the air.

Venus walked further into the house and kicked the door closed, locking it behind her. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she walked around the whole house.

Every room was spotless, even hers.

"what the fuck.." Venus mumbled to herself seeing a note on the bed.

Dear venus,

I have decided to leave for paris with my new boyfriend, Chris. I know i've caused you much pain in your life so I decided to leave silently. I've paid off the mortgage for the next few months until your father's money is officially yours. The cars in the garage are now all yours and your responsibility. I hope life does you better than it has done for me so far. I cleaned the house and had the cars detailed as my going away gift and i hope you can at some point forgive me for all that i've done to you, I know your fathers death isn't an excuse but it's part of my reason. Treat yourself better than i have all this time and stay beautiful my sweet little girl. I love you always and forever.

-mom.
(p.s: all the information or documents you will ever need are in my old bedroom in a big black box sitting on the bed)

"..the nerve of that white bitch" Venus thought. Don't get her wrong, She was happy as hell in this very moment but bitch.. paris?

Venus dropped her bags and went into her egg donors old bedroom and just like she had written, there was a huge black box at the edge.

Venus had ignite box for the time being and looked around the humongous room. She was actually gone- her mother was really gone.

The previously messy and filled closet was now empty with only a few hangers and organizers. The dressers were empty as well and the bathroom was spotless.

"wait till i tell them about this shit.." Venus mumbled to herself with her hands on her hips. She quickly pulled her phone out the waistband of her shorts and snapped a picture of the room. She walked back to her room and snapped another picture of the note and sent them both to her and her friends group chat.

Simone immediately hit the FaceTime button when she looked at the pictures and skimmed through the note.

"bitch you for real or you for fake? you gotta be for fake!" Simone said as soon as the call connected.

"I'm so for real. I came home and this bitch was spotless bro. all her shit is gone." Venus sat the phone up against her vanity and saw a brown medium sized box that she hadn't saw before.

"the hell.." She said picking up the box and examining it.

"what? what's in it?" Aaliyah questioned as she squinted her eyes looking into the camera.

"I don't know.." She tried to open the box but it was tapped shut so she used the key around her neck to slice the tape.

She opened the box and inside were two stacks of 10,000 dollars all in hundreds. There was another note in the box.

for you basic needs until your fathers money kicks in.

-mom

"this lady packed up and left for real.. yea im finna turn up. y'all can we spend the weekend here instead of at liyah's house?" Venus asked taking the other stack out the box and setting them both beside her.

"we most definitely are!! this shit actually real life crazy.." Aaliyah replied.

"wait- actually y'all, Ima take a rain check on this weekend. Y'all should come over sunday though. I want to do some things to the house and allat." Venus said. She was already planning out how she was going to redecorate a little bit with the money she just got out the box.

Venus didn't need her mother to take out anything because her father already had a savings account set up for her. There was way more than enough money in the account for her to live off of for the time being.

"wait nooo! you know I love decorating. and coach canceled tomorrow's practice so i won't have anything to keep me busy." Simone pouted and Aaliyah nodded in agreement with her.

"target + walmart in pajamas?" Aaliyah asked already getting up out her desk chair and going to look through her pajama pants.

"depends.. hello kitty, spongebob, or blue plaid?" Venus asked about what matching pajama pants the girls wanted to wear. She knew they were going to do it anyways, even if she didn't agree.

"hello kitty?" Simone said already going to find a pink shirt to match her bottoms.

"okay. I'm coming to pick yall up in three hours. that should be enough time to get ready and pack for the weekend."

"mkayy! toodles for the noodles baby dolls!" Simone said before they all hung up.

"wow.. she's gone." was venus's last thought related to her mother before she continued on with getting ready for her shower.

✰ ✰ ✰

y'all like this chapter? what y'all think about venus's mother?
as always let me know if there are any mistakes and
pleaseee comment + vote, share the story or wtv else !!