𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

-𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫
-𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"I really don't give a fuck so I don't know why you still speaking." Venus said to Lia. The girl had followed them to the restaurant they were currently sitting in. It was a dimly lit hibachi place that had just opened called Heshiro's grill.

"let go of me." Venus pushed Sayora's arm from around her and moved over toward nunu a bit more. She was still irritated from the situation earlier and the girl returning to continue her bullshit along with her friend didn't help.

"did you bump your head on a fucking rock or something? she don't remember yo stank ass. fuck on somewhere lil bruh." Lynn and nunu had slid out the booth and stood up, towering over both girls.

Lia was about to reply but her raya had grabbed her arm, stopping her from going off cause the restaurant manager was lurking around trying to see what was going on.

"I'll DEFINITELY, see you later baby." Lia walked off a blew a kiss to sayora while switching her ass on purpose.

"She look stupid as hell tryna switch on purpose." Lynn said, shaking her head in disgust.

"hope that bitch fall down the escalator." venus said and sayora pulled her close. venus was still upset but she did want to be close to sayora in some type of way so she didn't mind her pulling her back to where she was in the booth.

"don't wish shit on people, mama. that shit come back around." Sayora said kissing the top of Venus's head.

"go tell your girlfriend that." Venus rolled her eyes and a pout sat on her lips as she looked around at nothing in particular.

"I am." Sayora pulled her face towards her own by her chin and gave her a kiss. Sayora let the kiss linger knowing Venus doesn't like the short kisses she usually teases her with.

They were kissing for a good minute, close to forgetting where they were until Niema threw a napkin at the sides of their faces to get their attention.

Lynn made a fake gagging noise and that's when they actually separated.

"don't be a hater." Venus laughed moving closer to sayora basically being on her lap.

"ain't nobody hating on y'all's nasty asses." lynn rolled her eyes and sunk into her seat, getting on her phone.

"shut up before i tell pineapple you got a crush-" Sayora started to say before lynn sat up quickly and kicked her under the table.

"hush!!" Lynn mugged Yora who just sat there cackling, "ight, ight."

Sayora thought it was cute that lynn had a new found crush on nunu, even though it was bound to happen anyway.

"whose pineapple? y'all always forget to tell me about new code names" Niema glared at the two with an expression that lynn would only describe as adorable.

"we'll tell you later." Lynn told her, obviously lying through her teeth.

"you lying but whatever." Nunu rolled her eyes and went back to scrolling on instagram.

-𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

-𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙮𝙣𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I sat quietly and watched videos on my phone before i felt a hand rub up the inside of my thigh then tap me. I
looked up at niema and she just kept her hand where it was occasionally playing with the pocket fabric.

She tried to ease her hand up higher but I grabbed her hand and just linked our pinky fingers, knowing that's all she wanted.

"i love pineap-" Sayora's big extra dumb ass started to sing but i cut her off before she could even start with the bs.

"shut yo super senior ass up." I mugged her and she laughed, again.

I rolled my eyes and just continued watching instagram reels. Nunu moved her hand from mine and i looked up, about to ask why but saw that the waiter was back with our food.

Everyone really just ordered big ass plates of food so we can all share. I got seafood fried rice with added sausage, my favorite.

"I want some" Nunu looked over at me and at my plate giving me puppy dog eyes. I side eyed her and pushed my plate towards her slightly.

Venus thanked the waiter when she got done setting all our food down and making sure we were good before she left.

"damn! don't eat all my shrimp lil girl." I pushed her hand away and she just danced while chewing the food.

"mm mm mmmmm!" She hummed in my ear and i pushed her back.

"are you on crack? is that what it is? crack?" I asked her putting a fake concerned facial expression on.

"mhmm. i'm on that powder, ROUGH." She replied reaching over and taking another sausage and stuffing it in her mouth.

"damn nigga, the food ain't gon' run away." smiley said eating one of the chicken wings that were placed in the middle of the table.

"Hush." Nunu waved her off and ate one of the egg rolls off Sayora's plate.

"you actin like yeen ate since 1947." Venus said laughing at how nunu wasn't even paying attention to nothing we were saying and the fact that she was oblivious to the fact i was recording her.

When she finally did realize she pushed the phone out the way, making me drop it.

"Ima whoop your big ass! delete it." She hit me in my chest and had that cute ass pout on her face again, "I'm
not deleting nothin' since you wanna be abusive."

She pulled me down slightly by ear and whispered in my ear, "delete it or ima fuck you up kaylynn." She pushed me back to where I was and i felt my face heating up.

I rubbed my ear where she was holding it cause that shit lowkey hurt and side eyed her.

"damn abuser." I mumbled and she just smiled before stealing more of my food..

✰✰✰

heyyyy my little mega minded beetles 🙃
yes ik it's kinda short.. leave me aloneee.
lynn got a crushhhhh 🙈
vote + comment and lmk what you think.
70 votes for the next chapter.

note for the lovely wannabe casper's: VOTEEE !!

p.s. this wasn't edited :)