𝐭𝐰𝐨

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"well damn- so we stuck in the gym until further notice?" passion asked after coach got done telling us what the meeting was for.

"unfortunately yes. and since we practice forth block and after school, we'll be stuck in there with both the girls and boy basketball team." coach explained.

She basically just told us that our dance room is off limits since the school is doing renovations and such things around that area, which is building C in the back.

Now we have to practice in the same gym as some sweaty, stank ass, stuck up basketball players. The basketball players are literally hell.

I dislike every last one of them, every last one.

"and another thing, we're tumbling today also so captains and co-captains need to leave third block early to get the tumbling mats to the gym. I'll have the office announce it for the girls who will be doing so."

half the team grumbled and cursed under their breaths and the other half was excited. more so because when we tumble we do extra conditioning and since passion dumb ass got in trouble that's triple the conditioning for today.

"y'all are dismissed, see you girls at practice!" Coach smiled mischievously and I knew right then and damn there I would barely be able to walk when she was done with our asses.

"awe hell.." Liyah said, I guess she peeped too.

- time skip: transition between 2nd and 3rd block -

"Excuse you the fuck?! wide back ass " Liyah yelled at some random girl as she forcefully pushed her way through our linked arms.

Her ass could've went around and she knows it. The bell rang and most of the classroom doors could be heard closing as we went downstairs

"Let one of these heffas try that shit again. I'm hitting them with my dance bag. they ass gon learn today!"

I shook my head at smiley's outburst and laughed. "y'all need help bruh" I laughed some more and finally calmed down when we made it to class.

Since liyah already had AP Algebra 2, we were put in her class.

"Just to let yall know, some of those stuck up ass basketball players take this class too. don't pay they ass no attention." Liyah warned as she got ready to knock on the now closed door.

"as long as they don't say shit to me, we good" smiley shrugged as the door swung open. We walked in and suddenly all talking ceased and new eyes put their gaze onto us.

"this why ian want to come up in here. why they lookin at us like we got three damn heads" smiley said rather loudly and i snickered.

"hey Mrs. Pitts. This is Venus and Simone, they just got switched in here." Liyah said to the older looking black lady sitting In a rocking chair looking in a big ass binder