𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

-𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 -3 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚-𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜/ 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥

-𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
-3 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚-𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜/ 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥

"don't ask me to do shit else for the next week." Jaliyah said as she plopped down in the couch with her chest rising and falling heavily. Venus just had her carry in two cases of water in for her.

"me either." Nunu side eyed venus and sat down on the countertop in the kitchen.

"aye y'all the ones that wanted to come along. blame your little friend over here." Venus pointed at me.

"and leave my toes alone!" She said then pushed my
hand off her feet.

"oh ima get on her ass too. atleast your living room and kitchen looks good." Lynn glared at me and I just smiled

"I still don't know why the hell you had to buy that black thing, you don't have a cat

"I still don't know why the hell you had to buy that black thing, you don't have a cat." Aaliyah said referring to the black cat tree Venus had me set up earlier.

"Cause i'm getting one. Melissa never let me have one when she was here cause she was allergic."

"what kind?" I asked moving my hands back to her feet inch by inch.

"you touch my toes and i'm kicking yo ass. I think I want orange tabby cat.. I don't know." Venus said as she picked up the tv remote and skipped the ad that popped up.

A.N.T. Farm to play and Venus wiggled her feet out my grasp and got up dragging me to the kitchen.

"y'all finna cook!?" lynn asked popping her head up from the couch.

"yes fatass." I said and she glared at me.

"I'm not fat you ugly dusty ass bitch." She threw at pillow at me and I caught it before it could hit my face.

Venus grabbed the pillow out my hand and tossed it back into the living room before going over the the few bags she had us leave out.

"wash your hands Ms. foot grabber." Venus pushed me away from the bags and pushed me towards the sink. I laughed and washed my hands then dried them off with a piece of paper towel she had sat beside me in the process.

Next thing i knew I was being pulled by my hand into the pantry and the door closed. Venus was looking up and me in the dark pantry with the only light being the glow that came from underneath the pantry door.

She pulled my face down and then I felt lips on mine. Venus opened her mouth immediately and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I picked her up and backed into one of the shelf's causing her to groan a bit and wrap her arms around my neck.

I pulled away to catch my breath and once i did she pulled me back into another kiss, this time it was slow and sloppier than the last.

Her back arched off the shelf and I moved one of my hands up to her breasts and squeezed one she moaned quietly and put her hand over mine and made me squeeze harder.

The door to the pantry flew open and then I heard a loud gasp which I'm guessing venus did too because she jumped a bit. We parted and a licked my lips still looking her in the eyes.

"They ass in here sucking each other's faces off, that's why!" I heard Simone semi-shout and i looked over and she was shaking her head with her hands on her hips.

"get y'all wanna-be grown asses out this closet!" nunu said putting her hands on her hips too.

"Mm mm mm.. i'm finna whoop y'all's asses." Aaliyah stood there with one of her ugg slippers in her hand.

"we can kiss if we want to." venus rolled her eyes and put her arm back around my neck.

"then why did you sneak off to a pantry?" Lynn stood there with her arms crossed.

"cause they ain't grown! get out this damn closet." Simone switched the light on and I put venus down.

"you walk out first.." she pushed me forward a little bit. I slowly walked towards the door and tried to rush out but ended up getting smacked upside my head and on my back by nunu and lynn.

When venus tried to rush out next she got hit on the back of her leg with aaliyah's slipper and smacked on the arm with the back of Simone's hand.

"ow!" venus rubbed her arm and I laughed.

"and what the hell you laughing at!?" Lynn turned to me and popped me in the neck.

"now cook my FAWKIN food!" Nunu pushed venus towards me and she mugged the back of all their heads as they exited the kitchen one by one. They all sat on the couch looking at us like we were their kids who just got caught stealing out the store.

✰ ✰ ✰
2/3
y'all like? gon head and give me tips if you can.
pleaseeeee comment+vote and tell me if you see any mistakes.
40 votes for the next chapter