𝘡𝘪𝘦𝘭

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❦ ◦•≫────≪•❈

| |    𝟑    | |

The most dangerous creation of this society is a man who has nothing to lose. There is nothing more dangerous than a man who is not afraid to die. He's much like a wild animal set loose upon the world. Unstoppable and unassailable.

He can't be reasoned with or controlled because he has no attachments or loyalties. No fear or remorse. A walking disaster, a living nightmare, and a threat to all those who stand against him and in his way. 

It's a matter of time before he destroys everything and there will be nothing left when he's done. One day, even the ones who didn't believe in him will go around telling tales of how they met him, but it will be too late.

I started alone.
I cried alone.
I failed alone.
I picked up myself alone.
I succeeded alone.
And I'll take what I want, alone. 

But what is more dangerous is when that beast has found something to cherish. Something to kill for and ultimately no one in the world is safe from its complete wrath and destruction. Their only salvation is their cherished treasure.

Petra and I have never met but she has no idea how much she has me wrapped around her fingers. I am her dog to command, her beast to set loose on the world. I am her weapon and her shield. She can use me all she wants, my name alone is enough to strike terror in the lives of those who desire to hurt her. 

But she doesn't know this yet, she doesn't know the kind of power and strength she has. She doesn't know how much I worship her like the fucking queen she is. 

I've seen powerful women; women born in power. But Pet... My. Sweet. Little. Pet. 

She's entangled in it. 

It was about six months ago when I came across her at the entrance of her office, I was merely passing by to visit an acquaintance when she stole my attention with her cold midnight gaze. I watched as she gracefully dealt with every obstacle thrown at her by the press when they asked her a series of suffocating questions about her ex-husband working for the mafia. All of her answers were that of a woman with class. She didn't fall for their taunts and as much as I wanted to slit all of their throats for doing what they did, I refrain after she did such a marvelous job of putting them back into their place.

Granted, her ex-husband was working for my sister before he got caught, but because I know well that he has sensitive information, I had to do what needed to be done; even if that meant killing him and cremating his corpse.

Watching her in all her glory, I became fascinated with watching her. She is refined and exactly what a woman and mother should be. I became so obsessed that I began to leave her the flower that she epitomizes ideally.

Her bone-straight raven-black hair compliments her pale porcelain skin. Arch-thick black eyebrows and long black lashes flatter her most endearing feature; her deep dark brown eyes that almost entirely take the shade of her hair and button-nose that naturally flares when she receives a text or one of my flowers in pure disgust make my heart race at the thought that I can bring about a scornful emotion from her. 

Her full bow-shaped lips begging to be kissed, sucked on, and bitten. Her body is small, with just the right amount of natural curves, and her height is just a little over five feet five inches with a meaningful tattoo on her upper back just below her neck. The tattoo of an ouroboros. The tattoo depicts a dragon devouring its tail, forming an infinity symbol that symbolizes life, rebirth, and renewal. Immortality.