𝘡𝘪𝘦𝘭

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❦ ◦•≫────≪•❈

|  |   𝟏𝟑   |  |

Holding a sleeping Petra in my lap, I sit on the chair in front of the window panel and stare at her peaceful state, with no worries or care for anything outside her dreams.

I hold her tightly against my chest, before raising my hand to her cheek and swiping her black hair from her face. That touch alone caused me to harden in my pants before a groan left my lips. Holding onto her long strand, I trail my fingers down to the ends before bringing it to my nose and smelling it. 

Her scent is nothing short of intoxicating and enough to send a rush of blood to my dick with the urging need to fuck her senseless whether she's asleep or not. 

But, I'm holding myself for her, holding all of my cum so I can fill her up with every single drop when the time comes, but I'm just so close to busting in my jeans and I don't want to risk that. 

I might have told her that I got off from her sleeping, but I never said that I came. Every time, I feel myself releasing, I hold back and stop, because I don't want a single drop of waste unless she's taking it in her mouth, ass, or pussy. 

A soft and low moan leaves her lips, as she cradles further into me. How many times have I dreamed about this moment, to hold her, taste her, have her sleep in my arms? 

Too many to count.

I started this whole stalking her gig thinking I had something new to play with, but now that I'm here in her office and holding her like a baby in my arms, I'm starting to think that somewhere along the way, I fell for her. Hard.

Earlier today, when I saw Dominik's brother holding her as if he's someone with privilege and right to, I became so murderous that it took nearly half of my will just to talk myself out of killing him on the spot. This proves just how much I need her in my life. It's no longer a gnawing want, it's a sustenance need.

It was then that I realized what made Adrik lose his composure for Daisy, and I'm not afraid to admit that for me, it's my fucking obsessive love for Petra.

It's raw in every sense of the word and yet I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm happy I chose this path because if I didn't, maybe I'd come to a different conclusion...

No, it would've been the same results, no matter what.

I slowly shift in the chair, hoping to make as few movements as I can in hopes I don't wake her before I feel my bulge on the side of her hips. Her nails dig into my chest, and when she slowly flutters her eyes open, she still looks dazed and tired.

"Ziel," she calls out, her eyes barely opening but enough for me to make out where the outline starts at her iris. These beautiful brown eyes that I've grown to love with every fiber of my being. They take on a certain dark brown shade that in certain light you can't help but mistake them for the color black.

"Yes, meine Liebe," I answer caressing her cheeks before I hear her soft breathy voice.
"My Love."

"You're still here," she states before resting her head back on my chest.

I smile, I know it's her sleep talking and not actually her because Petra would rather die than act vulnerable around me but that still doesn't make it any less adorable. I take what I can get, and as far as I'm concerned anything she throws at me, is worth more than what I have to offer her. "I am. Go back to sleep meine kleine Tulpe, you need your rest."
"My little Tulip."

Soon she falls back into a deep sleep as I stay up, watching her for as long as I possibly can until I see the sun peaking over the skyscrapers. 

This is a normal night for me, whenever I can't sleep, I find myself in her room and if she's here at her office at night like this I'm here right beside her, watching her sleep. Right up until the sunrise and I know she'll wake soon. Almost every single night is like that