𝘛𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘱

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❦ ◦•≫────≪•❈

|  |   𝟔   |  |

I'm not sure how long it has been since I last saw him. About a week maybe, with me being swamped with work, I've only ever thought about him whenever I get home late at night. But not without my plan to make the son of a bitch suffer. 

Three days in, I begin walking around my house half naked, yes, I know poking the sleeping grizzly will only cause me to get mauled to death but not with this one. I could feel his eyes watching me, and as he does, wherever he's doing it; I say loud enough for him to hear. 

"Suffer."

My sense of privacy crumbled the night he came into my house and touched me, causing me to feel things I shouldn't. So I made his job a little harder. 

On the fifth night he visited but I was asleep, none the wiser of him. However, that specific night I practically slept naked, as I usually did before I was aware of him. I remember covering under the bedsheet but knowing how heavily I sleep along with twisting and turning in my bed, I can't be certain he didn't see my naked body.

However, at this point, I no longer worry myself with trivial things like my sense of dignity because clearly, I am stripped of any when it comes to him. The next morning I woke up to a tulip on the bed with a note attached. 
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐓𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.❞

Great, the creepy bastard manages to only become even creepier.

Closing my front door behind me, I wipe away stray tears from my cheek, "I miss you too baby," I say to Ericka as I try to cheer her up hoping she would stop sniffling. "I'll try to make it for Christmas but right now Mommy is just so busy trying to make sure you can come back home to me soon."

"Do you promise?" she asks, her voice as tiny as her bottom nose.
"I promise princess."

I've lost count of how many times I've had to talk myself out of taking her back home, I've even purchased tickets in the middle of the night but never actually got on the plane. I miss her so much and if I can help it I want her safe and protected. And right now, here in Russia, she wouldn't be safe or protected, especially now that I've got a stalker on my fucking ass.

"Good night sweetheart, I'll call you again soon," I tell her before the call ends. 

I sigh, plopping my bag on the foyer table, slide my feet out of my heels, and then proceed to look around my house. I glance in the kitchen from where I stand and then to the living area. I take a few steps, switching on the lights before glancing around for the second time to find nothing and no one.

I make my way upstairs to my room before I gasp at my phone blaring in the hallway. "Jesus fuc—" I cut myself off as I answer Sof, "You nearly gave me a heart attack," I sigh in relief. 

After entering my room, I place her on speaker before beginning to unbutton my dress shirt. Cool air hit my skin as I bask in the feeling of my body relaxing, "I'm on my way over to your place, to give you the files," she says, pausing for a bit before starting again, "Why were you so frightened?" she gasps, "Was he in your house again?"

"No, I don't see any trace of him," but then again how can I be so sure he wasn't in my house while I was at work?

"I hope to God he gets bored one day and just leaves me the hell alone," I say, before hearing the doorbell ring, "Jesus Christ."