𝘛𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘱

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❦ ◦•≫────≪•❈

|  |   𝟏𝟐   |  |

Something about this moment screams 'run'.

I'm sitting in front of predatorial grey eyes watching my every movement as I hook my fingers in the waistband of my shorts, slowly tugging them down as my stalker watches keenly. 

Even with the AC on, sweat lines my skin profusely when I dig my toes into the edge of the chair that he sits on, hoisting my hips and pulling them down.

I can't believe this is how I'm spending my Wednesday night. Stripping in front of a psycho who won't see things my way. I suppose it can't be helped.

The silk pajama shorts slide down my legs, his eyes following them before he slightly lifts my feet and removes them.  His scorching hot touch nearly brings me over the edge it's astounding how easily and sensually my body is responding to him as if his touch was meant to linger and crawl over my body without any objections.

Dropping the thin fabric over the rise of his lap, he pulls himself closer to me, "I told you Petra," his hands slide up my leg teasingly, my thighs twitching with every inch his fingers decrease between my moistened panties. "Your provocation only alleviates my insanity."

I recall his words on the note of the Tulip I threw out, "You're such a filthy little pet trying to seduce me," his voice rasps out as he jerks me to the edge of the desk. His thump caresses the crease of the flesh between my pussy and my hips, teasing me to the point of prying a stifling moan.

"I only did it for my daughter," I tell him, fighting to swallow back the waves of moans clawing up my throat from his precise and devastating touch. He chuckles, his thumb grazing over the thin fabric of my panties.

"Lügen" he growls. "You should know better than to lie to me, Tulip," his finger presses down on the sensitive bud of my clit, earning a restrained moan from my lips when he slides it up and down between my folds. 

By this time I'm as wet as a water fountain from his touch, a mess that needs to be cleaned. 

What the hell was I even thinking? I can't win, not in a game like this. Even with the excuse that I'm doing it for Ericka, I'm clearly enjoying every bit of his torturous torments.

"Besides, I already told you I'd take care of it, so your excuses are invalid," his other hand sneaks under the material of my blouse, crawling up my stomach and immediately cupping the swells of my breasts and pinching my hardened nipples. My stomach tightens at his touch, my head falling back as I fight every part of my body desiring to hold him into me.

"Nonsense," I barely got out when his brows cock at my word, "Don't think for a second I'd do this without a good reason," I moan between my words, "If it wasn't for my daughter, I'd take my chances and run as far as I can from you."

A shit-eating grin spread across his lips, "Oh yeah," he twists my nipples, pulling me by them to face him head-on. A sharp gasp erupts from me as I hold onto his shoulder bracing myself up from him, "Let's see if you'll still lie to me after I'm done with you."

He pulls his hands away, pushing me back on the desk until my head hangs off the edge. Before I can comprehend what's taking place, Ziel is ripping off my panties, the fabric tearing and shredding against my skin before he pulls himself closer to me.

And there goes the last of my pride. This is happening, and fuck me hard and aggressive for actually being happy that this is happening. 

It could be the lack of touch and praise among other things that I've been deprived of for the longest time, that makes me give myself to him so willingly. But I know that when this is all over and done with, and I'm alone on this couch, I'll beat myself with a stick like a babushka on a Sunday even after stealing a pirozhki. I'll end up hating myself for it after but tonight I won't concern myself with trivial things.