Short Author Note

Hi, this is the irresponsible author who is actually alive but did not continue writing the story.
I stopped writing this fan fiction since 2019? 2020? Wow, that was long...
And have the audacity to left the story on a cliffhanger hahahahaha.... Pls don't kill me.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good excuse as to why I stopped (is boruto a good reason HAHA) but anywayssss

Since I just think it's mean of me to not finish this fanfiction (yes after three to four years lol) when I already thought out the story so just gonna continue to update it (yeahhh)

But I'm not gonna write everything (like the entire naruto story lol I might throw Wattpad away again)

So I might just write out most of the plot I have in mind and important plot? So I can finish the story faster (yeahhh) sooo to make the story flow better, I would be edit the previous chapter, like a lot lol.

Man I hope Mito (the red head bitch that I write and I hate more than Sakura lol) better stop causing me problem and dies peacefully (AND BRING BACK RITO)

Lol I hope those readers who read my fanfiction years ago can see this chapter:

IM SORRY FOR NOT FINISHING THE STORY SO FORGIVE AND DONT THROW STONES AT ME!!

So ya :)

(Jeez, my chuuni syndrome from the past is bad...)