Chapter 9

Short stories named <A day with Naruto>! Three different version!
And a story on Mito (tsk)

Note: this chapter used to be on chapter 2 but with Naruto's perspective ... and unfortunately due to my bad writing and poor explanation, people were CONFUSED and experiencing Deja Vu (HAHA IM TROLLING THESE PEOPLE) (I'm sorry :<)
So I just erased the entire chapter and replaced this instead 👍
Therefore don't mind comments if you reading this after 30 September 2023 since you guys were reading TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
That's all~

A day with Naruto (No)
Naruto:......
..........
Naruto:......
..........
Naruto:......
..........
Naruto:......
..........
Naruto:......
ERG KIT SAY SOMETHING YOU ARE IRRITATING ME!!!!
Naruto:... there's nothing...
**** you!!!
Naruto: hey language! That might be youngsters reading this!.... But I can't actually see the word you are saying... why is that?
Author: Hm, Hm, Hm! (I'm laughing btw) That's when censor no jutsu comes into play! All inappropriate language such as **** or ************ would be censored!
Naruto: oh?
Author: what you don't believe me?
Naruto: then what if I say, I'm gonna ***** * ***** up **** **** and **** *** till you **** ***........ aren't censoring too much stuff?
Author: DID YOU EVEN SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?? If I let this out I would go capture by the FBI! QAQ
Naruto: you are overreacting...
Author: plus this isn't the character setting I gave you... you aren't the type of person to say this...
Naruto: what a drag.....
End

A day with Naruto (Raven)
Six years old
Dog: What do you mean you're quitting?
Weasel: exactly how it sounds like.... Someone attacked Raven and took one of his eyes... I didn't even got to hear who did it to him before he dies...
Dog: but you can't just quit!
Fox: leave him
Dog: Fox?...
Fox: let him do what he wants... who are we questions his decision? He's the captain, not me.
Dog:....
Weasel: I'm sorry....
??: (listening from afar and thought) Weasel is leaving...? I must tell this information to Danzo sama. (Shunshin)
Dog:.... He left didn't he?
Weasel: Yap he did.
Fox: dog your acting sucks
Dog: you are the last person I want to hear this comment from!!
Weasel: haha...
Fox: so what's your plan now weasel?
Weasel:... maybe continuing Anbu?
Dog: ha???
Weasel: not as Weasel of course... maybe a new codename... start afresh? Haha...
Fox/Dog:....
Fox: then... why not Raven?
Weasel:... ha... good choice of a name
Dog: enough of the talking and let's just go.
Weasel: haha, maybe I might get the chance to join your team?
Fox: then I would get the chance to be captain of the ex-captain? Nice.
Dog: do I mean nothing to you??? I was ex captain too!
Fox: nah, you're just a pervert
Dog: I swear you were so much cuter when you are younger....
Fox: (speaks with killing intent) don't. Bring. Up. My. Black. History.
Dog: chill down!!
Weasel: Hahaha!
End

A day with Naruto (🔪)
Six years old, 3:00 a.m.
Naruto: .... I can't sleep.
Hm? It's late Kit, you need your beauty sleep you know?
Naruto: I know but... lately I feel like it's harder for me to fall asleep...
......
Naruto: the moment I closed my eyes... I remember the eyes of those people I killed... their eyes was wide opened, looking at me with disbelief...
It's either you or them, plus they are villains who have killed dozens before.
Naruto: but I killed many too....or else I won't be taking Kakashi Nii ch... Kakashi's captain position...
... that's the life of a shinobi, it's not all fun and peace. People would get hurt and would die.
Naruto: hahaha.... Still people won't get to used to this, won't they?
Naruto: you know, when Itachi tell me that Shisui died... I felt nothing. I should feel sad right? He was so nice to me, and he brought all kinds of sweets... and he taught me a lot of stuff too...but I'm not sad, I can't even shed a tear for him.
Kit...
Naruto: I'm really am a monster, aren't I? Only monster won't cry.
You know... sometimes, crying too much can cause tears to dried up.
Naruto:....
One day... when your emotions come back to you, you would understand this.
Naruto:.... Maybe...
End

A day with Mito (🌫️)
Chapter 2, Naruto is 5 years old.
Mito: hey mom?
Kushina: yes dear?
Mito: can we please have ramen for dinner~
Kushina: sure! Let me just get the ingredient ready... (opens drawer) oh no, we only left one servings of miso...time to get some.
Mito: but Mom I thought you liked Salt ramen?
Kushina: yes but, you and your brother both like Miso right? Your brother loves his with extra pork too, so we should get some.
Mito: Hm? Mom what are you talking about?
Kushina: Hm?
Mito: you only have one child remember?
Kushina: huh, Mito are you okay? Are you feeling sick?
Mito: you forgot?
Kushina: what...
Mito: (using genjutsu) the two baby in front of you... one of them losing their breath... and you couldn't do anything...
Kushina: no, no!
Mito: you only have one baby left... so you must cherish that baby...
Kushina: STOP!!!
Mito: MOM WAKE UP
Kushina: (breathing rapidly) what the....
Mito: mom are you okay?!
Kushina: what happened...?
Mito: jeez mom, you shouldn't be sleeping on the couch! What if you get a cold?
Kushina: .... So... it was just a dream?
Mito: ? What is the dream?
Kushina: (shaking her head) I, I don't remember... but I feel like I need to do something...
Mito: I think you are just having a bad dream mom, how about we have Ramen tonight? You can make your favourite salt ramen!
Kushina: ya... (smile) that's sounds like a good idea! (Went to the kitchen and open the drawers) oh, we are almost out of Miso!
Mito: eh serious??
Kushina: (smiles) but we left with one servings, just enough for you.
Mito: yeah!!!
End