Chapter 2

Time skip no jutsu, Naruto is five years old

Forest of death
Naruto: kurama, can you teach me how to do the tailed beast bomb?
Why, kit
Naruto: the tailed beast bomb, I heard, was the same as the rasegan. I want to learn it so I can give dad a surprise!
Ok, but the sun is setting. You need to get home, I will teach you tomorrow.
Naruto: thanks kurama, bye
I would get some beauty sleep now...

Naruto rushed back home with a mask on his face.
He was running in the middle of the streets but none of the villagers reacted, all they felt was a gust of wind passing by them.

A woman with brown hair: is that the fourth hokage?
The person beside her: i don't know! He look like the fourth hokage, but the fourth hokage is at the tower!
(Pointing at the tower with light's on)
The brown haired woman: (in thoughts) then was it just the wind?

At Naruto's house
Kushina: Mito! Naruto! Come and eat your dinner!
Mito: yes mom! Coming!

Naruto took off his mask, went down the stair and walk towards the dining room.

Mito: wow! My favorite! Miso ramen!
Naruto: why is there any one miso ramen...?
Kushina: sorry, out of miso. Naruto, could you let your sister eat the miso ramen? You can have beef ramen.
Naruto: ok

They were eating ramen when Mito asked kushina a question.

Mito: mom, when is dad coming home?
Kushina: your dad need to work over night again, I'm bringing his dinner to him later.
Mito: can I go too?
Kushina: sure, Mito but after you finish your dinner.
Mito: yes mom!
Kushina: (suddenly remembers Naruto) Naruto, do you want to go?
Naruto: no, thanks. I'm going to my friend's house tomorrow's morning, so I need to sleep early.
Kushina: ok then. Look after the house, could ya.
Naruto: yes mom, I got it.

After Kushina and Mito went to the hokage's tower.

Naruto: I should make use of this chance and practice my night vision! Kurama says I suck at it... hm! Sorry for not being a fox! (⌒▽⌒)

Naruto off the lights and went to his room to get use to dark.
After awhile, the door of the house, slowly opened. A stranger came.

Purple haired Stranger: the hokage and his family aren't at home, I must hurry and find out what his weakness is!
Naruto: lol who the heck would speak out their thoughts? What are you, an anime character?
Purple haired Stranger: who goes there! (Shocked) the kyubi...! Why are you here!
Naruto: I asked a question first, you answer then I answer.
Purple haired Stranger: (take out a kunai ) WELL the dead can't speak, can't they! ( throw the kunai )
Naruto: (doges it) Kurama say I would need to improve on my taijutsu too... so thanks in advance?

Time skip..
A stranger: third hokage! It's an emergency!!
Third hokage: what!?

At Naruto's house
Kakashi: (wearing the anbu mask) this guy... There's no mistake, he's the most wanted criminal of the hidden stone.
Third hokage: (with a shocked face ) why is he knocked out then? Minato, Kushina and Mito is at the hokage tower! There should be no on.. (whisper) Wait.. is Naruto at home?!
Kakashi: (heard him and thought) Naruto's here?!
Naruto: uncle saru, why are you here?
Third hokage: Naruto! Are you okay?

Naruto look around the crowd looking for somebody

Third hokage: what are you doing, naruto
Naruto: where's dad they all?
Third hokage: he got other things to attend on (paper work :) )
Naruto: oh... ok
Third hokage: hey Naruto, did you knocked out that guy (pointing toward the purple hair guy)

Naruto nodded his head

Kakashi; (shocked and was whispering) are you serious...
Third hokage: (shocked)....Naruto, could you come to the training ground 7 tomorrow?
Naruto: ok, uncle saru.( yawn*) good night, uncle saru.

Went inside the house and to his room, lay on his bed and fall asleep.

Kakashi: third...
Third hokage: haha... aren't you aren't you curious as well? If he speaking the truth or not...

The next day...
Three masked people at the training ground seven.

Iruka: third, why are we doing here
Third hokage: you will find out later on.
Anko: somebody is walking towards here!

A blonde hair boy went toward the training ground 7

Naruto: (wearing his mask) uncle saru, why did you called me here for?
Third hokage: (smile at Naruto and turn to kakashi ) dog, I want you to have a battle with him.
Kakashi: (shocked) third, are you serious? You know that he's just a kid, right?
Third hokage: yes, I know. Now fight him
Kakashi:..... Yes third
Anko: well, it obvious who will win
Iruka: you can say that again, anko
Naruto: hello, let's have a little fun
Kakashi: when did he started wearing a mask? It looks weird. Well, I think I have no rights to say this..(takes out a kunai)
Third hokage: ready, and... go!

What they didn't expect is that the kunai kakashi is holding before is now in Naruto's hand and near to kakashi's neck

Iruka: what the... Kakashi being defeated in less than seconds...
Anko: what the heck happen?
Naruto: this is too boring, uncle saru. I wasted my time do this (pointing at kakashi) and not doing my regular training session, why?!
Kakashi: ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Anko: hey kid, just who are you?? First you came up here with a mask, next you defected Kakashi like super fast and now you tell me that you were bored!!
Naruto: the name is Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto and before you ask, yes I'm the fourth hokage child.

They were in shock.. Not including the third hokage and kakashi

Iruka: and now I have more question
Kakashi: third, surely you did not call Naruto to come here for just a mock up fight right?
Third hokage: (smile a little ) I want to ask naruto if he want to join the Anbu.

All of them were shocked.

Kakashi: what...?
Naruto: really? You let me in the anbu?
Anko: third, are you out of your mind? He look like a four year kid and is the hokage's son!! Say something, Iruka..!
Iruka: anbu is too dangerous especially for a kid, and the work condition sucks!!
Anko: you didn't have to be that honest..
Third hokage: that's why I'm asking him and not appointing him as anbu! (Sigh and turn to naruto) naruto, do you want to be in anbu?
Naruto: yes! Yes! Yes! I want to be in anbu!!
Third hokage: (smile) ok, then these three will be your teammate
Anko and Iruka: WHAT!!
Anko: third, first you make kid a anbu and now you putting him in our team!!
Iruka: our team receive SS rank mission more often than the other team, a kid can't handle it
Kakashi: well, why not? He, a five year old kid, defeated a jounin class shinobi in less than ten second (pointing towards himself)
Naruto: well I'm just leaving ahead, bye bye Kakashi nii chan, Iruka nii, Anko Nee and uncle saru

Froze for a while before saying

Anko and Iruka: How did he know our name??
Kakashi:... hm, he's still calling me "Nii chan"...

Note: for those who realize why naruto know their name, good.
For those who don't know why, it's because they said their name while talking since they know each other's real identity.
They called each other by their name by accident lol
Sorry for my English mistake