Chapter 34

Sasuke: ( hide behind a tree ) is... is he a monster
Gaara: are you (afraid ) of (me?!) Uchiha (Sasuke!!!)
Sasuke: ( thought ) what is wrong with him?!
Gaara: ha(ha)ha... what's (the matter?!!) are you (afraid) of (me?!!)
Sasuke: ( did some hand seal and whisper ) Chidori
Gaara: come (and get me!!)
Sasuke: looks like... I got no choice...
Gaara: ha (ha) ha ( ha) ha ( ha!!!!)

Gaara uses his transformed right hand to attack. Sasuke uses Chidori to block and surprisingly, it cut through Gaara's right hand.

Sasuke: ( thought ) what? Was all that transformation a show?
Temari: impossible... he defeats Gaara who had transformed... but, it's only the right arm...
Gaara: ( haha) haha ( haha...) that's (more like it... So) this is (the feeling) of ( pain...) haha...
Sasuke: ( thought ) has he gone crazy?
Gaara: ( Let's begin!!) Haha(ha...)

Gaara grew a tail. He started to attack more rapidly. The time between attacks are getting shorter and his attack is getting stronger. Sasuke started to have more difficulties trying to dodge the attack.

Sasuke: ( thought ) if I didn't have the Sharingan, I might have been dead... ( did a hand seal ) Katon: Gokakyu no jutsu!

A ball of flames came out of Sasuke's mouth and was shoot towards Gaara. Gaara uses his tail and right hand to block the attack. He came out of the ball of flames with no injuries

Temari: he's almost full transformed...
Gaara: ( Die!! )
Sasuke: ( thought ) looks like Chidori is my only choice... but I'm almost out of chakra, I won't have enough chakra to do the jutsu...

Gaara started his crazy attacks again. However, this time Sasuke didn't manage to dodge an attack from Gaara and got hit to a tree branch.

Sasuke: ( cough out blood )
Gaara: ( haha...) You Are ( Weak! I didn't even ) use (100 percent of my) strength and you are ( down already! )
Sasuke: ( thought ) 100 percent...
Gaara: ( you're too soft...) I'm sure Naruto won't ( be such a disappointment) like ( you! )
Sasuke: ( thought ) Naruto again... why is it always Naruto?! Naruto this, Naruto that...
Gaara: ( I'm the same ) with Naruto... ( and he is stronger ) than you... (do you know ) what that ( means? )
Sasuke: Shut...
Gaara: (it ) means ( I'm ) stronger ( than you!!! )
Sasuke: ( blue lightning appearing ) Shut up!!!

Gaara and Sasuke went head-on. However, before Sasuke gets near Gaara. He's out of chakra and can't use Chidori.

Sasuke: oh no...

Sasuke got hit by Gaara's attack and cough out a mouthful of blood. He got hit back to the tree branch he was at just now. Though, before he landed, a figure came out of nowhere and stop him from hitting the tree.

The figure: you alright?

Sasuke shakes his head a little to remove his dizziness. He was sure he heard this voice before. He unconsciously nodded his head. The figure said something like "Jeez so are you okay or not? Don't do both shaking and nodding your head!". The figure places him down on the tree branch. Then he looks toward Gaara's direction. Sasuke follows suit and looked.

Sasuke: what the...

Gaara got hit back to his original position, couching a bit.

Temari: he... Managed to counter a transformed Gaara?!
The figure: che... I'm too late...