Chapter 27

After a week...

Naruto: ha... finally done...

Naruto was lying in the middle of the forest. Some trees around him have a clean, long and deep mark, made by his katana. While some trees have shuriken  and kunai on it, the ground are burnt and wet.

Naruto: ( look at the sky ) it's about lunch time... let's eat ramen... ( stand up and left the forest )

Naruto is walking in the middle of the streets, ignoring the stares and whispering. He saw a man with white hair and red mark on his face. He was trying to have a peep inside the public bath area. Naruto rolled his eyes, he recognize the man, his name is Jiraiya. He is the person who write the make out paradise series, the same series that Kakashi likes to read. Naruto know him as Kakashi had a seven years old naruto to read the first book of the series, got a beating from anko. Naruto have lost interest in the legendary sannin since, one a gambler, one a pervert and one who want to destroy konoha, he admit that they are strong but sorry, he just don't like them.

Naruto: ( pretend to not know who is he ) Oji San, what are you doing?
Jiraiya: hehe... shut up boy, I'm doing something important...hehe..
Naruto: I hope you are not trying ( purposely said it louder ) to peek!

People from inside started screaming...

Jiraiya: what are you doing! Do you know I need to collect information?
Naruto: what kind of information?
Jiraiya: it's for my book! It's called...
Naruto: the make out paradise
Jiraiya: Yes! I guess you know me huh? The great writer that all male shinobi loves!
Naruto: and the toad sage of the three legendary sennins
Jiraiya: well, sorry kid. You got the wrong person. I have no idea who are you talking about, that um.. jiraiya guy, who is he?
Naruto: he's a pervert which cause a lot of people to hate him
Jiraiya: nonsense! I'm really popular and well liked okay!
Naruto: so you admit that you are jiraiya, right?
Jiraiya:... ah! Someone is calling me! I need to go now! ( ran and thought ) why is this kid so smart!?!?
Naruto: ha.. what happen to the legendary sennin?... why is one of the sennin doing here? Is it because of the chunnin exam? ( scratch his head ) never mind, this is not something a twelve year old boy should care.

At dinner time....
Naruto: I'm home
Kushina: where have you been!!! Do you know what time it is??!!
Naruto: I was just outside doing some stuff
Kushina: let me guess, you ate your dinner already
Naruto: yes
Kushina: why didn't you tell me??!! I already prepare your share
Naruto: but you know that I would be eating out..
Kushina: but you still have to tell me, right?!
Naruto: hahahaha....
??: kushina? What's with all the noise?
Naruto:... you got to be kidding me...

A man with white hair and red mark walks out of the living room to the hall way. He is scratching his head and yawning with his eyes close.

Jiraiya: ( opening his eyes ) what a nice sleep... ( saw Naruto and started to rub his eyes ) y...y.. you are the kid just now!! Why are you doing here!! I'm telling you, I'm not Jiraiya!!
Naruto: and why are you doing here if you are not Jiraiya?
Jiraiya: that's my problem!
Naruto: This is the fourth hokage's house, for your information. Can I take that you are an intruder?
Jiraiya: ha! You are an intruder yourself! And I am not an intruder, Minato is my student
Naruto: so you finally admit that you are jiraiya? That pervert Sennin who wrote the make out paradise?
Jiraiya: hey! I am the amazing writer that broke the wall between females and males!
Naruto: Which cause hatred from the females
Kushina: ( hair flying ) both of you.....
Naruto: ( thought ) oh no.. I forgot that she's here ( ran away )
Jiraiya: oh no....( ran away )
Kushina: COME BACK HERE!!!

After some explaining...

Jiraiya: are you saying, that this brat is that son of yours??
Naruto: he's my godfather...

Look at each other...

Jiraiya/Naruto: ( both look at minato at the same time ) are you kidding me?!?!/are you serious?
Minato: hahaha.....
Jiraiya: (look at Naruto ) hey brat, the last time I see you, you was such an angel. What happen?? Is kushina's gene starting to get to you... ouch!
Kushina: ( hit jiraiya ) what you mean by my gene, huh?! And stop calling naruto a brat!!
Jiraiya: I got it! I got it, alright?!
Mito: I didn't know we have a godfather
Kushina: well of course! The last time he was here, was when you guys were one! It's no wonder you guys don't remember.
Jiraiya: hey bra...( felt kushina's deadly stare ) I mean kid, why are you wearing a mask?
Naruto: not much reason, ero sannin
Jiraiya: what do you mean by ero-sennin ?! Huh?!
Naruto: it mean that you are a pervert, got it? Ero-sennin
Jiraiya: this kid is driving me crazy!!! How do you teach your child, Minato
Minato: hahaha...
Kushina: well, you can't blame Naruto for saying the truth! It's no secret that you are the most perverted person in konoha
Naruto: no, he is the most perverted person on earth
Jiraiya: ah!!!! Save me!!! Anybody!!! This house is driving me crazy!!!
Naruto: well, of course. No person in the right mind will be talking to a house
Jiraiya:... Minato, can I leave? I can't take it anymore
Minato: sensei....
Kushina: oh ya! Why are you here again
Naruto: ( thought ) you only thought of this question now?
Minato: well, I ask if sensei is willing to teach Naruto and Mito before the final round of the chunin exam
Naruto: ( thought ) so that's why he's here...
Minato: and he replied okay
Mito: really? That's so cool!
Jiraiya: Minato, can I just teach Mito?
Kushina: ( stare at jiraiya ) what about naruto? He is your godson, right? Are you going to throw him aside?
Jiraiya: ( cold sweat ) n.no I'm just kidding hahaha...
Naruto: but I rather to train by myself...
Kushina: no! Even if he is a money loving, perverted drunk....
Jiraiya: I am not a money loving, perverted drunk!
Kushina: (ignores him) He is still your godfather! I don't care if you want to train by yourself or what so ever, you are to train with your sister and godfather, understand?!
Naruto: yes...
Kushina: good
Jiraiya: kushina, I'm not that bad of a person.
Kushina: are you serious!?
Jiraiya: hehehe... ( thought ) should I leave naruto alone? It felt like he wanted to be left alone instead of me teaching him...
Naruto: ...I'm going back to my room ( thought ) should I ditch the training?
Jiraiya/Naruto: ( thought ) ... never mind kushina/mom will kill me if she find out.
Mito: wow, I can't wait ( thought ) but if jiraiya train me, I might not have time to go and meet sensei... I should inform sensei about it.

Later that night...
Mito: please bring my message to sensei ( release a pigeon with a paper tied to it's feet )

The pigeon flew to the Hokage stone...

??: oh? A pigeon.... ( took the paper and read it ) ... too bad then, I wanted to tell Mito about the plan. Looks like I will have to tell her on the day itself

Have a nice day