Chapter 28

Author Note: I say it's chapter 28, but it's more of an extra.... anyways you can also called it spoilers. Haha... You can skip this chapter if you want.

The fourth shinobi war started, it almost the end of everything. Konoha, shinobis, humans, everything is ending. People are getting trapped in the cocoon, having no sign of awaking. They might spend the rest of their life sleeping, living in their illusion.

Naruto os looking at a girl, who is outside the barrier but didn't get caught by the ten tail. She have hair as white as snow, her side bangs covering her right eye, her left eye is a blood red color. She's also looking at Naruto.

Naruto: is this what you wanted?
??: yes. It is exactly what I wanted
Naruto: are you sure? It might be the ten tails controlling your thoughts.
??: hahaha!! It's the opposite, I have successfully control the ten tails. It will obey everything I say.
Naruto:...
??: haha... it's time finish you off... you know? I have always been waiting for this moment.. to kill off all Jinchūriki and create a world with peace.
Naruto: more like chaos
??: Well, it's the end. Call it anything you want

The girl put her bangs up and open her right eye. Unlike the left eye, her right eye is a dark purple color, with circle and dots on it.

??: thanks to master. I got the ultimate power to defeat everybody. Nobody can stop me
Naruto: ( took out his katana ) even if I have to die. I won't let things to be in the way you want
??: you want step out of the barrier? Think twice. I don't want to end the fight before it even started.
Naruto: I might be stronger that you think
??: Hm? I can't wait...

Okay. Done. Bye Bye