Chapter 33

Temari: ( thought ) isn't that... Sasuke? What about Kankuro? Is he alright...
Sasuke: I want to know who you really am... What does it have to do with Naruto
Gaara:...he is the same as me...
Sasuke: you said that before...what do you mean by  "same as you"?
Gaara: I can tell who he really is... There is a demon in him... just like Me! I will defeat him!!
Temari: ( thought ) demon... That blonde haired is a jinchūriki?
Sasuke:...demon...

Flashback
Villager: welcome to Takahashi masks shop! What can I do... Oh my...
Young Sasuke: hello... ( looking at the raven mask ) how much is that?
Villager: you don't have to pay for it, young Uchiha San. It's free for people like you. ( pass the raven mask to him )
Young Sasuke: ( shaking his head ) no. I'm nothing special. ( look into his pocket ) will 300 yen be enough?
Villager: ( sigh ) yes it is. ( accept the money and gave him the mask )
Young Sasuke: ( bow a little ) thank you ( left )
Villager: what a polite kid... Oi!! What are you looking at?!
Young Sasuke: ( turn around to see the situation )... who is he?
??: I'm just wondering if you got proper permission to sell these mask. They are similar to Anbu mask, aren't they?
Villager: and what does it have to do with you? You demon. Just leave Konoha and die somewhere
??: say whatever you want. ( left )
Villager: the demon is getting more and more uncontrollable... ( smiled wickedly ) should be time to teach him a lesson... ( walk into his shop )
Young Sasuke:... lesson?... ( went nearer to his shop and heard him talking )
Villager: that's right... tomorrow? Can't it be today?... fine. Tomorrow night at eight. The time he goes to the Hokage's home... the alley near there, got it?
Young Sasuke: ( whisper ) tomorrow night at eight ( left )

The next day...

Sasuke walks past the mask shop to see that it was closed. He was about to walk off when he heard some sound coming from inside.

Young Sasuke: ( thought ) I thought it's close?...

He got curious and went to the side window of the store. He took a peek and he saw a man lying in a puddle of blood. A child standing beside the man, holding onto a kunai.

Young Sasuke: ( thought ) oh my...

He wants to run out and shout for help, but he can't. He can't move, he felt like the whole world has stopped. Transfixed at that moment.

Young Sasuke: ( thought ) did... did that child did... did that?...
The child: is he dead?... ( use the kunai and stab the body again ) well, he's dead now...
Young Sasuke: ( eyes widened and gasp ) oh no ( bent down immediately ) He didn't find me... right?

Sasuke looked through the window again, to see that the child was gone. Leaving the dead body behind.

Young Sasuke: ( heave a sigh of relief ) lucky...

What Sasuke didn't know... was that the child was looking at his direction before he disappears.

End of flashback

Sasuke: ( whisper ) demon huh... ( look straight at Gaara ) I will be the one that defeats Naruto.
Gaara: I will be the one who destroys everything...
only then I will feel ALIVE!!
Sasuke: ( thought ) what is wrong with him?!?
Gaara: Urg!... ( right side of his face starts to change ) Mother... ARG!!!

Gaara's right eye has turned black. Something yellow is breaking out of his skin and he is growing bigger. Gaara stops screaming and smile wickedly. He opens his mouth, which his teeth have become sharp, and say in a demonic voice

( Come...Let me feel it!! )

Back to Hokage's side

Sarutobi: Minato!
Minato: ( got bitten by a snake ) erg... ( use a kunai to kill it and quickly stop his bleeding )
Orochimaru: haha... is this all you got? Yondaime sama?
Minato: ( face turned pale and cough out blood )
Sarutobi: Minato! ( look at his injuries and widen his eyes ) what did you do, Orochimaru!
Orochimaru: nothing~ just some poison~ don't worry, the poison will just eat his chakra... well, if there is no chakra left then he will die~ what a pity
Sarutobi:... you left me with no choice... ( did some hand sign ) Kage bunshin no jutsu!
Orochimaru: hahahahahaha!! Sensei~ you ARE getting old, what is the point of you using this jutsu?
Enma: it... it can't be... Sarutobi, are you
Minato: ( realize what Sarutobi is trying to do ) san.. sandaime... don't...
Sarutobi: it's worth a try... don't you think? ( did nine different hand sign )
Enma: the order of seal... there is no mistake... he is using that