T⋆W⋆O

LANA POV

I get out of the bathroom, I look around making sure that Leo was out of sight. I sigh in relief, he wasn't waiting for me to get out. He probably had to get to class. I start slowly walking to my class.

I examine my surroundings, just incase. I've gotten snuck up on before, it's not great.

I enter my english class, all eyes immediately on me. I hated being late, it gave me so much anxiety. I quietly sit down in my chair getting started on my work.

I place my phone on the desk face up getting started on my essay prompt. I was good at essays, sucked at math though. My least favorite subject, honestly.

I felt my phone vibrate against the desk, I had received a text from Chloe, I glance down at my phone. "Who's that? Your boyfriend?" The girl next to me says referring to my lock screen.

"None of your business." I say turning my phone the other way around. "I was just asking, damn." She turns her body the other way around.

I didn't need other people looking at my husband in his dread-head era, his best era in my opinion.

I continue writing my essay, shrugging off her comment.

-

I get out of my car walking up to my front door, finally i'm home and out of that living hell. "Mom! I'm home!" I yell out taking my shoes off, no response. Hm, she must be at work.

"CHLOE!" I yell going up the stairs, barging into her room. Her head suddenly turns to me as I see the blonde British boy climbing in through her window.

I walk up to chloe dragging her wrist out the room. I close her bedroom door. "What happened to doctor dude?!" I whisper yell. 

"He's old news! You know he wore a stranger things shirt to our date?! Come on now." She says.

"Okay but why doesn't he just come in through the front door, mom isn't here." I say shrugging.

"Oh."

"Well anyways! Let me get back to the British dude, he's cute." Chloe smirks, winking. She walks back into her room, I laugh shaking my head walking into my own. I plop on the bed staring at the ceiling.

I turn on my phone getting a notification, hm Bill posted on his story.

OH SHIT! Tom is going live on insta for the very first time! I refresh my feed, reloading it at least ten times per minute.

Finally it popped up, I was one of the first people to join the live. I smile as I watch them bicker over the pasta Tom was making.

Ew! He likes ketchup on his pasta? My man is weird, still love him though.

Aw, Bill's slipper is a penis. I like it, it's so cute. I need one myself, i've never seen one in person before.

It's time to swipe that card already, I just didn't have anyone to do it with. I mean, everyone hated me and called me a freak. Who was I supposed to have sex with

It wasn't fair, no one bullied Chloe when she was in high school. Just me. I swear i'm gonna die a virgin, I mean. I wasn't ugly, that's for sure.

I was never insecure about myself, I don't mean to sound full of myself but it's the truth. I had a decent body, long blonde hair and blue eyes.

It might seem basic but, I knew that was Tom Kaulitz's type, that was definitely an ego booster. 

I get up setting my phone on my vanity, watching Tom's live as I get ready for work, I actually tried to look good for work. The better I looked the more tips I got. I had to put my hair back but I always jazzed it up a bit. Today I had put it in a slick back bun.

I took out my front pieces curling them a bit, I started on my makeup. I did a pink eye look today, I looked like barbie, I loved it.

I had always had more of a softer style, rather then intense. I loved pastel colors, especially sage green.

I loved sage green, it was just a comforting color. It made me feel safe, I liked that.

I place some lash glue on my tiny wispy lashes, they weren't dramatic at all, they just gave me some fullness in my lashes. Which I liked.

I place some pink lip gloss on my plump lips, everyone always thought they were lip filler.

They weren't.

I loved my appearance, I didn't understand why I got bullied all that much. I mean really? Just for not having a lot of money? That's some bullshit honestly.

I put on my apron, for work, I twist the belt of the apron around my waist before tying it tightly in the back. I put on my white work shoes, tying the laces.

I walk over to Chloe's door to let her know I was going to work, I knocked this time. Not wanting to walk in on something unfortunate.

"Come in!" I hear Chloe say, I walk in the room and sigh in relief. "Good you're clothed." I laugh, causing Chloe to send a glare my way. "What did you need." She says plainly.

"Just wanted to let you know i'm off for work." I nod. "Okay, i'll see you tonight." Chloe smiles, I nod once again and close her door gently.

Time for work.