F⋆O⋆R⋆T⋆Y⋆T⋆W⋆O

LANA POV

"I see he finally got you back." Tom sighs picking the menu up. "You know?" I point my pen towards him. "I've always known, I told you this." Tom laughs.

Oh yeah, he did tell me he knew.

"Sorry, he's just being a little stupid right now, I mean! Not that you're stupid or anything it's just that younger you he-" I start to ramble.

"Nope, he is definitely pretty stupid." He nods. "Okay, we'll what would you like to eat?" I smile towards all of them. "Same as last time, of course that is if you remember?" Bill raises his brows, smiling at me.

"Of course I do." I pull my pen out, writing what they had previously ordered. "I'll be back!" I say walking away to the back, i'm gonna kill Tom.

My Tom.

The younger Tom.

I stick the order to the hood of the oven for Jerry. "Your boyfriend is a piece of work Lana." Jerry snickers.

I turn my glare to Tom, who immediately throws his hands up surrendering. "I didn't do anything!"

"He won't stop talking! Lana this! Lana that!" Jerry waves his hands. "At one point he asked me what your work ethic was, and what I like about you! Like boy you better shut up!" Jerry waves his spatula at Tom.

"Aw, how sweet." I pout happily. Oh my god, I just got something. "GUYS!" I shout, they both look to me as if I was insane, honestly for all this crazy traveler shit, I probably was.

"You're Tom and you're Jerry." I point to both of them before burst out laughing. "Tom and Jerry!" I yell, slapping my knees. "That's a real knee-slapper Lana, isn't it!" Tom says, mimicking a country accent.

"I'm gonna go talk to the guys." Tom says walking past me. "Tom no!" I jump on his back, causing him to face plant into the kitchen floor. "No! You're not supposed to be seen by anyone!" I breath out heavily, on top of him. "Y'all German folk are weird." Jerry sighs.

"It's all him! He's just stupid!" I yell, now sitting on his back. "Am not!" I put all my weight on him, pounding into his back. "You're not heavy Lana." Tom snickers.

"Shut up!" I jump on his back, plummeting my weight onto him. "Stop with this Tom foolery on my kitchen floor, go take this to their table!" Jerry yells.

"Tom foolery!" I laugh, getting off Tom's back.

-

-

"Tom turn on the lamp for me please." I put my reading glasses on, turning the lights off and grabbing my book off my vanity.

Tom turns the nub of the lamp, turning it on. I place my book on the bed, stripping my pants off before getting in, underneath the covers.

"Move your back i'm gonna fix the pillow." I tell Tom, he moves his back slightly off the pillows, I take this as my opportunity to prop them up, fluffing them a bit.

"Okay, you can lay back down now." I smile, Tom leans his body back against the pillows, his body still propped up a bit, I lean my body against his.

He throws his hand against my shoulder as I pull out the bookmark from my book, getting prepared to read. "I love you." Tom whispers, kissing inches away from my ear. "I love you more." I smile giving him a kiss.

I begin to read my book as Tom looks over my shoulder, reading along with me.

"Lana, what is this." Tom laughs.

"What's what?" I look up to him, Tom grabs the book from my hand getting up, he starts to walk around as he reads. "May, i'll eat your ass but i'm not checking it for bugs?!" Tom reads out loud, pacing around.

"Yeah, so what." I shrug.

"No! Go to Diego maybe he'll give you the dick you want?" Tom says confused, handing my book back to me. "Its funny! So what!" I defend.

"This is an actual book?" Tom points to the cover. "Yes!" I nod. "Who wrote this?!" He questions.

"I don't know! The authors name is Rama, give it back!" I snatch the book back, continuing to read it.

Tom sighs, looking over my shoulder as I continue to read my book, in silence. "Give me your phone." Tom puts his hand out, I grab my phone giving it to him.

I see him turn the phone horizontally, going to youtube, I could hear one of his interviews playing, he was watching himself talk. Really Tom?

"You don't say cunt in America?... Cunt, cunt cunt." Tom starts to laugh at the video, watching it. I look over his shoulder, damn he looked good.

"I looked sexy, right?" Tom points to himself. "Definitely." I nod, he exits out the video, going to a different one. "Nick, give me a fick! I'm so funny!" Tom laughs, watching himself on the screen.

"I'm trying to read, shh." I shush him, placing my index finger on his lips. "Let me watch myself be funny Lana." Tom rolls his eyes. "I hate sassy men." I sigh.

"I'm not sassy?!" Tom defends. "Yeah, you are." I disagree. "No i'm not, how am I sassy?!" Tom throws his hands up, literally being fucking sassy.

"With your little hair flips and shit, also that attitude."

"I don't agree, i'm not sassy nope." Tom tucks some of his dreads behind his ear. "See that right there?! That was sassy!" I laugh.

"No, it wasn't."

A/N- i love sassy men.