T⋆H⋆I⋆R⋆T⋆Y⋆S⋆E⋆V⋆E⋆N

LANA POV

I shrug those feelings off, continuing with my shower. I couldn't let it get to me, I had a mission.

Get Tom back.

I finish up my shaving, getting out the shower, I brush my hair back, I was just gonna let it air dry.

I get my comb, doing a part straight down the middle. I didn't like the way side parts looked on me. I move my hair to my shoulders, before walking off to grab some fresh clothes.

I put on a pair of black sweat pants and a baby blue tube top. I walk over to my vanity, sitting down I put on some clear lipgloss and mascara.

I at least wanted to look presentable, even if it was just the thrift shop.

I smack my lips against each other, I walk over to my dresser getting a fresh pair of black socks out the drawer, I was just gonna wear my black converse.

I get my phone, wallet and keys. I didn't feel like getting a purse. I run down the stairs, tucking the hair behind my ears that had fallen. "Going to the thrift store!" I yell before shutting the door.

I didn't need their input. Not today.

I go into my car, pulling up my playlist, even all their songs had disappeared from my phone.

I sigh, starting my car.

-

I was looking for one thing and one thing only.

That wristband.

I walk over to the section I had first gotten it in, oh my god. It was there.

I pick it up, twirling it around my finger. "Tom Kaulitz." I whisper, against it.

Nothing,

I was still gonna buy it though, just incase.

I walk over to the register, paying for it. I immediately rush home, I needed to work this out in the comfort of my bedroom. I get into my car, shutting the door.

I didn't even bother with the music, I just needed to get my ass home. I drive off, it was only a ten minute drive.

I could see myself back at my driveway in no time, it was already 7PM, my shower and deep clean had definitely taken while that's for sure.

I walk back into the house, running up to my bedroom. I sit on my bed, unlacing my converse.

I lay under the covers, thinking about all the possibilities of what could've happened.

I hug the wristband against my body, trying to figure something out, I could hear a flickering behind me. It sounded like electricity almost, I turn around.

I saw Tom, flickering.

I suddenly bolt up, I could see him flicker into existence before disappearing again. Shit shit shit.

With every flicker, he moved closer to me, finally he started to flicker sitting down on my bed.

"Tom Kaulitz, Tom Kaulitz." I whisper, squeezing the wristband. The flickers were starting to get slower.

It was working.

"Tom Kaulitz, come back to me. TOM KAULITZ!" I yell. I could see Tom's body come back.

He was sitting in front of me.

"Lana! I made it!" He laughs, pulling me into a hug.

I jump on his body, attacking him with kisses. "You're really here oh my god!" I yell clinging onto him like a koala. "I'm here baby." Tom smiles.

I could see his eyes glistening, I sob into his chest hugging him. "Where did you go, why did you leave me." I shake my head crying.

"I've never left you Lana, i've always been here. I've just been trying to figure out a way to make you see me. Really see me." Tom nods.

I pick my face up, looking at him. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Let me explain it to you Heaven, come here." He pats to the pillow.

Heaven.

I lay down on the pillow, Tom gets under the covers, as I do the same. I lay down on his arm, snuggling into his chest. I missed him so much, more then words can explain. There wasn't enough describing words on this planet to describe how much I really loved him.

"I had that dream too, well dream but not a dream. But in my timeline, it's been two years Lana, two years of trying to get you back. But finally today, I succeeded."

Woah.

I look up to him, waiting for him to finish with his story. "Baby, that day I woke up. It was crazy for me, I couldn't do anything about it. Bill called me insane, my mother tried to hospitalize me!" Tom laughs.

I sniffle giggling. "Me too." I agree.

"I could see your life, the way you've been living Lana. I don't know what happened, or how i've disappeared from the internet and this world but i'm assuming I had to be brought back into it. In order to suddenly pop up again." Tom explains.

I nod slowly, listening carefully to all the words coming out of his mouth.

"I've figured it out, which is, I am a time traveler. But you are not." Tom shakes his head.

"I'm not?" I ask. "No, that's why everything got so ruined when we tried to travel. It was corrupting everything for non travelers to travel." Tom says.

"So, if you time travel it won't be an issue?" I question.

"The only issue is that I exist in this timeline. So we have to hide me away from the real world, but other then that no. My mission was to come back to you and find you now that i've accomplished that, all my eras should start to pop back up on the internet and real life." Tom nods.

"I'm not even gonna lie, I don't think I understood half the shit you just said. But i'm happy to have you back." I give him a kiss on the lips.

The first kiss we've had in a while.

"I do wanted to ask though.. I've been thinking about this." I pull away from our kiss. "So then ask." Tom says. "Am I, technically still a virgin?" I laugh, confused.

"I guess we'll have to see." Tom snickers.

"Definitely." I nod.

A/N- guys I wasn't gonna post part two for a while but like, i'm too obsessed with this book to hold back. so y'all better enjoy this.