E⋆I⋆G⋆H⋆T⋆E⋆E⋆N

LANA POV

"I'm ready let's go." Tom grabs my hand, I interlock mine with his running down the stairs.

"Lana!" Chloe jumps up from the couch embracing me in a hug. I stumble back a little. "Hey Chlo." I smile rubbing her back, no one had been aloud in Tom's room other than Tom these past few days.

"Are you okay, are you better now?" Chloe holds my face, turning it to the left then the right. "I'm doing okay, I guess." I smile nodding.

Tom sits on the stairs putting his shoes on. "We're getting breakfast, you guys want anything?" Tom shouts from the staircase. "Why don't we just come with you?" Bill says from the couch.

Tom appears from the staircase, walking up to me. "No,  it's Tom and Lana time, i've had Tom and Bill time my whole life." He grabs my hand.

"ALSO, you have someone here that you're supposed to be getting on with but you're too shy! 'Oh Chloe! She's so pretty!' Why don't you tell that to her instead of me!" Tom mimics Bill, in a high pitched voice.

I suck in my lips, masking out a laugh. Tom makes a face before turning around, suddenly a pillow launches at Tom. "Don't bother coming back!" Bill yells.

"Love you too Bill!" Tom yells back shutting the door behind us. "Tom!" I giggle nudging his shoulder. "Whatt!" Tom smiles. "He's gonna be even more shy now, you didn't fix things." I laugh.

"Oh whatever, at least she'll know now." Tom shrugs, opening the car door for me. I put my right foot in first before putting in my left. Tom makes his way around to the other side getting in as well.

"Where we going?" I ask turning my head to Tom. "I was just thinking a Starbucks." Tom shrugs. "Okay, cool with me." I smile buckling in my seatbelt.

-

I hold Tom's hand getting out of the car, I suddenly hear a bunch of flashes from all around us. "Ah shit, I forgot I was famous." Tom sighs.

"Forgot?!" I laugh. "Yeah, we haven't been going out much." Tom says, he takes his zip up off covering me up with it. Shielding me from the paparazzi as we walk into the Starbucks.

"Bad way to meet your girlfriend, especially when she looks like shit right now huh?" I laugh. "Shush up." Tom says kissing my hand, finishing it off with a lick.

"Ew!" I laugh pulling my hand away. "Oh so I can't lick your hand with my tongue but I can shove it down your throat?" Tom asks. "Yes exactly." I nod.

"Mm, okay." Tom says, I hold onto his waist, leaning my head against his chest. "You're really tall you know that?" I say looking up at him.

"Maybe you're just short." Tom shrugs. "Maybe both." I reply. "No, you're just short, you're barely 5'2" Tom laughs patting my head.

I squirm, turning around. I stand in-front of him crossing my arms, tapping my foot up and down. As I glare at him, scrunching up my face.

Tom looks down at me. "You're cute when you're mad, you know that?" Tom says throwing his hand over my shoulder. I interlock my hand with his as we walk to the cashier. "This means nothing, i'm still mad." I say squeezing his hand.

"Okay, Heaven." Tom smiles hugely. "Hi, what can I get for you today?" The barista smiles. "Could you do me a favor and not let any of those people in?" Tom points to the paparazzi. "Of course, anything else?" The barista asks. Tom looks down to me, waiting for me to order.

"Large salted caramel cold brew and a bagel with cream cheese, please." I smile. "I'll just get a strawberry refresher and two cake pops." Tom smiles nodding.

"You're such a child." I shake my head snickering. "I just don't like coffee, it tastes weird." Tom shrugs. "Okay but cake pops for breakfast?" I tilt my head.

"Yeah, so?" Tom shrugs pulling his wallet out. "Aye!" I say grabbing his wallet. "Take this as my way of paying rent." I smile giving the barista my card.

"Ha.. Ha.. you're funny." Tom grabs his wallet back, giving the barista his card as well.

The barista slides my card back tapping Tom's card. "Sorry, can't let the girl pay." The barista shakes his head. Tom sticks his tongue out at me.

I grunt angrily putting my card back in my pocket. "Your drinks and food will be ready in five." He smiles handing Tom his card back.

Tom slips into the high stool with ease, oh god. Do I have issues with these stools. I stand by the stool awkwardly. "What are you waiting for sit down." Tom says. "Um, I can't reach." I scratch my head awkwardly.

Tom sighs getting up, he picks me up by my waist giving me a boost up. "Told you, you were short." Tom laughs getting back in his seat.

"Okay maybe I am, so what!" I cross my arms.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing." Tom shrugs. "You're implying that it is!" I bring my voice up an octave. "Okay, i'm sorry baby. I won't do it again." Tom shakes his head, I giggle shifting my stool closer to him.

He grips my waist tightly, I see some paparazzi taking a picture of us through the window. The flashing light practically blinding me.

Tom picks his hand off my waist throwing it over my shoulder, flipping off the paparazzi.

"I'll protect you don't worry." Tom whispers in my ear through my hair.