T⋆H⋆I⋆R⋆T⋆Y⋆T⋆H⋆R⋆E⋆E

LANA POV

"Don't go to that birthday party in 08." She shakes her head warning me. I gasp dramatically. "Are you a cheater?!" I yell at Tom. "I would never!" He yells.

"No he's right, doesn't." Older Tom says. "Then why not?" I ask. "You got so drunk, you tried to strip at the party. Then you puked on Tom." She points to Older Tom. "Oh." I say, nodding slowly.

"Yeah, we're not going to that." My Tom shakes his head. "It was really funny, actually." Older Tom laughs. "Oh yeah, where's Bill and Chloe?" I ask.

"Probably at their house, sleeping." Older me says. "Can they come here as well, you said it didn't really matter anymore anyways." I say. "Um yeah, let me call her." Older Lana pulls her phone out.

The phone dials twice before Chloe picks up. "What, i'm sleeping." Chloe groans. Older Lana looks to me smirking. "Told you.. Anyways! Come to 06 we're hanging out with baby us."

Lana says excitedly into the phone. "But if they come, they have to come now. We're... busy later." Tom says. "Okay i'll be at the Kaulitz house in fifteen with Bill." Chloe says before hanging up.

"Okay let's check out and go home then." Younger Tom says getting up.

Our older selves get in the car with us, both Tom's go to the drivers seat. "I'm driving, you're a child who's gonna kill us." Tom nudges younger Tom out the way.

"It's literally my car!" Tom yells. "It was mine first." Older Tom gets in the drivers seat.

Tom sighs taking my hand, going into the back. "When did I get so annoying." Tom huffs. "Shut up infant." Older Tom puts the keys in the ignition.

"Go back to where you came from." Tom remarks glaring at him. "After tonight I will." Older Tom nods. Tom leans back in his seat, placing his hand on my inner thigh, I lean back staring out the window.

I could feel his hand inch up higher, and higher. "AYE!" I yell slapping his hand off, the older version of Tom looks at him through the rear view. "Get used to it Lana, he does that a lot." She says from the passenger seat. This is so confusing.

"You guys seem so boring, how did I grow up to be such a boring guy." Tom sighs, crossing his arms. "I'm not boring, I got her to squirt last year." Tom says from the drivers seat, my eyes suddenly widen.

My Tom looks to me smirking. "Can you not share our sex life with younger us." She says fixing her shirt. "It's not that big a deal, it's literally us." Tom points to us in the back. "Still, we were just babies Tom." She looks to us pouting. "I'm turning 18, next month." I laugh.

"Oh that's like being freshly out the womb." Older me smiles. "Freshly out the womb was 18 years ago." I remark. "Nonsense, you're a baby." She shakes her head.

"Do you think i'd be able to make you squirt tonight?" Tom whispers in my ear.

"No, you won't. Not good enough yet." Older Lana says pettily turning around.  "I still don't understand how you can listen in on our conversations." Tom says.

"You'll find out soon enough, also Lana had a pregnancy scare in 2011 was it? Yeah, so beware." She snickers. "I wouldn't mind a third generation." Tom smirks. "I would!" I throw my hands up.

"Why?" He asks. "Your vagina isn't the one being stretched out!" I yell. "She's right Tom." Older Tom says from the drivers seat. "Oh whatever." Tom huffs.

-

"Let's mess with their minds, a little yeah?" Older Tom smirks walking into the house. "Okay, go walk into their room and pretend like you aren't from 2017" I giggle pushing him against the door.

Older Tom knocks on the door. "Come in!" I hear Bill yell, Tom twists the doorknob barging in.

"Hey brother!" Tom laughs walking up to Bill. "What the fuck!" Bill yells getting up, he looks him up and down. "Hah, i'm still taller then you." Bill laughs.

"Shut up, that's why you're in that phase of yours." Tom points to Bill's clothes. "Bitch, be for real, your beard in the twenties makes you look like you belong in the wizard of oz." Bill remarks

"Woah!" Tom throws his hands up surrendering. "So do we get an older version of us too or what?" Chloe laughs. "She'll be here soon." Older me walks into the room looking at Chloe. "Woah, your boobs got bigger." Chloe's eyes widen.

"Hey that's what I said!" Tom giggles, I hit his shoulder. "Are they not big enough already? Do you just hate me or what?" I reply, looking him up and down. "Why are you putting words in my mouth?" Tom tilts his head at me. "Mm." I hum turning.

I suddenly see older Bill and Chloe pop up, in the middle of Bill's room. "Oh hey." Chloe says getting up out of breath, she puts her hands on her hips huffing and puffing. "Man, I forgot how tiring that is." She says out of breath.

"Where's the eyeshadow." Bill pouts looking at older him. "We grew up." Older Bill laughs. "I guess the blonde isn't bad." He touches his older versions hair.

"It's hot." Chloe smirks, I could see older Bill burning up. "Still haven't gotten over that shyness have you." Younger Chloe snickers.

-

"Alright, we should get going back home." Older me stands up smiling. "Just be careful Lana okay? The world isn't safe right now for the travelers." She rubs my shoulders. "Got it." I nod smiling.

We all say our goodbyes to our older versions, Chloe and Bill go up to their room as Tom and I go in ours.

"Is it finally time?" Tom smirks swaying my hips.

"I believe so."