T⋆H⋆I⋆R⋆T⋆Y⋆E⋆I⋆G⋆H⋆T

LANA POV

"Wait I wanna prove something real quick." I tell Tom. "What- CHLOE!" I yell cutting him off.

I could hear her footsteps come toward my room. "Are you finally ready to talk?!" Chloe says walking into my room, she looks to my bed. "Oh."

"I told you i'm not fucking mental! You see him! He's here!" I smile pointing to Tom. "Woah." Chloe's eyes widen. "My bae is back baby!" I yell hugging him.

Tom laughs, hugging me tightly. "So, you weren't lying about that traveling shit?" Chloe asks, sitting on the bed. "No ma'am!" I smile.

I was so fucking happy right now.

"So, you're Tom?" Chloe points to him. "Indeed I am goth girl." Tom nods smiling. "Woah." Chloe shifts her head back.

"Okay, well i'm too drunk for this right now. I'm gonna go to my room, bye Anal!" Chloe blows me some kisses before walking out my room.

"She's still calling you that?" Tom asks. "She just started calling me Anal again once I came back, I don't know." I shrug. "Well damn." Tom nods.

"But in all seriousness, i'm so happy you're back." I smile holding his hands. "I love you Lana, I was never gonna give up on you." Tom shakes his head.

"I don't think I would've ever gave up on you either, you're my soulmate." I hug into him tighter, taking in his scent. "God, i've missed the way you smell" I breath out. "Cute, but creepy..?" Tom smiles, tilting his head.

"Aye! I'm not creepy, just madly in love." I start to cringe on my own words, snorting.

"What? You're not madly in love with me?" Tom jokes. "I am, I am, that was just a bit. I don't know! It gave me the ick." I respond. "The ick?" Tom asks.

"Sometimes, I forget you're from 2006 and don't understand my lingo." I sigh. "Okay so teach me then." Tom nods. "Okay, if I were to say, hm.." I hum tapping on my chin.

"You're putting me on the spot here! I don't know what to say." I laugh. "You know what I wanna say?" Tom smirks. "Hmm?" I hum once again.

"That i've missed you and how gorgeous you are." Tom smiles, moving some hair out my face, I could see him lean in for a kiss, I gladly kissed back.

Of course I did, why wouldn't I?

"Can we?" Tom whispers against my lips. "This house is old, everything will echo throughout it." I shake my head. "Okay, let's just lay here then." Tom hugs my body tighter, kissing my head repeatedly.

"I can't get over how much i've missed you, missed us." I sigh. "Don't think about the past, just think about now. What do we do now?" Tom interlocks his hands with mine, kissing my knuckles gently.

"Get married." I smile. "Aren't we a bit young for marriage?" Tom says. "Ugh, true." I sigh.

"How about a kid then." Tom smirks, I suddenly lift mommy head off of him. "You think we're too young for marriage but prepared for a kid? No."

I had just barely had sex, i'm not pushing a whole ass head out of me, knowing the genes the baby would have. That head would definitely be huge.

"You don't want kids?" Tom asks. "Oh baby, I want so many. Just, not now. I'm still a kid myself!" I explain.

"I guess you're right, what can we do then?" Tom sighs. "Watch Jane the virgin and eat snacks." I giggle.

"The fuck is Jane the virgin?" Tom scrunches his brows. "A virgin who gets pregnant." I walk over to my vanity getting my laptop. "Oh."

-

"So, she's with Micheal, but Rafael is the father of her child so, what does she do then?" Tom munches on some chips. "You'll just have to wait and see!" I smile.

"Micheal is odd looking, if I were her i'd pick my baby daddy. Who cares about the boyfriend." Tom shrugs.

"So you're telling me if I got accidentally artificially inseminated, while we were together you'd want me to pick the dad and not you?" I question him.

"Well now that you say it like that." Tom sighs. "Also, team Raf for life, Micheal is so ugh. I hate him." I shake my head. "Petra is a bitch." Tom scoffs.

"She has character development, like this one book that I read, the main character May, she quite literally went insane for a couple chapters. But she turned out to be fine in the end." I laugh.

"What she do?" Tom asks. "She stuck her fingers up her boyfriends ass and she also tried to dry hump his thigh and called him a bitch and made her fuck her in the janitors closet at school to make up for it." I say.

"Interesting..." Tom curves his lips, nodding.

"Oh, and the night before that they had sex and her boyfriend told her to call him master. It was pretty kinky Tom, can't even lie" I laugh.

"Maybe the author is just one kinky bitch." Tom shrugs. "Yeah probably." I nod, in agreement.

"Are you kinky Tom?" I ask suddenly. "Mm, I don't know. Are you?" Tom smirks.

"Eh." I shrug. "What's Eh." Tom mimics me shrugging. "I don't know okay! I've only ever had sex twice and it was with you so, I don't know!" I throw my hands up, defending myself.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."