E⋆I⋆G⋆H⋆T

TOM POV

"Are you fucking deaf or something? I said let her in."

Martin sighs. "If you get attacked don't blame it on me." He shakes his head walking out, I heard some muffled talking before the blonde girl walks in.

I felt my heart drop to my ass, she was so beautiful. It reminded me of heaven almost.

"Hi i'm Lana." She smiles waving awkwardly.

"Tom, but i'm sure you knew that." I smirk, everyone introduced themselves as she shakes our hands.

"Lana? Like Lana Del Rey?" Bill squeals, she nods her head smiling. "So my security guard says you're saying you're from the future? What's that about." I laugh getting comfortable in my seat, slightly manspreading.

I pat the seat next to me for her to sit down, she puts her hand underneath her skirt tucking it down as she sat. "It might seem insane but please hear me out."

I nod giving her more room to talk, she pulls out a weird looking device. "Fuck is that?" Gustav says from across the room. "It's an iPhone, it's from the twenties." Lana says, I tilt my head at her.

"I'm sorry, but this seems a little odd." I say, she shakes her head. "I know it does but, let me explain okay?" Lana replies sighing, I stay silent.

"Okay so.. I've been a fan of your guy's work ever since I came out the womb basically. Which was well this year for you guys, I had always had um.." She pauses for a second before continuing.

"Ever since I was younger i've always had a crush on Tom." She looks away scratching the back of her head, looking away I suddenly sit up. She had a thing for me?

"Anyways! That's not the point. But lately something weird has been happening, and it all started the night I met you guys at the diner I was working at." She says.

"Shit you met adult me, how'd I look? Still sexy?" I smirk, she laughs and shakes her head. "You got a beard thing going on, quite nice actually." Was she flirting? WAIT. BEARD?!

"SHOW ME A PICTURE." I yell. "Okay, okay. Chill." She laughs turning her weird device the other way, oh what was she hiding.

She pulls up a photo of her kneeling in front of a table, us sitting behind her. All the guys huddle up looking at it. "WHERE'S MY EYESHADOW AND BLACK HAIR?!" Bill starts freaking out.

"Holy shit, you aren't lying." Gustav covers his mouth with his hand in shock, I look at myself. Ew.

"Why the fuck do I look like i'm a caveman from the 1940's." I shudder. "Don't hate on the beard!" She nudges my shoulder.

"I look the same with short hair, I don't know about you guys but.." Georg shrugs. "Show me more." I grab her phone, I wanted to see what she was hiding.

"No!" She attacks me, I snicker going through it. How the hell do you work this thing. She presses the power off button, I smirk to myself.

"Oo, i'm your lock screen. You wanna fuck or something?" I joke, Lana snatches her phone powering it off. I think, I don't know how that thing works.

She puts it underneath her thigh. "Can we get back to the point!" She waves her hands in embarrassment.

I nod smiling. "Okay! Anyways! So that night I went to bed and you showed up." Lana points at me. "Oh so you were trying to fuck?" I laugh fixing my jeans.

"Can I get through with my story." Lana says. "Okay fine go on." I reply. "So.. it was weird though, it was like not a dream? It felt like real life but, I don't know how to explain it." Lana shakes her head.

"What was I doing, demonstrate it." I say.

"Um, I can't." Lana shakes her head. "So we were having sex?" I ask. "You're making her uncomfortable stop it." Gustav smacks the back of my head.

"Not sex.. It was just like I woke up and I started poking you and you were like i'm tryna sleep and stuffed your face in my chest and then we kissed but that was it.." Lana says.

LANA POV

I'm literally gonna die.

This is honestly really embarrassing but, I have to be honest in order to find out what was really going on. I play with my thumbs anxiously as I talk.

I think Tom noticed my nervousness, he started to rub my back gently as I continued with my story. It was really sweet, honestly.

I think he was just the type of guy who knew how to respond to body language, which just makes me wanna be with him even more.

I mean, I always knew Tom had a flirty personality. Based off his interviews and everything so he was probably just being him when he would talk about trying to fuck or some shit like that.

So I didn't really think to much of it when he made comments like that, it was just his personality.

it's not like I ever had a chance with THE Tom Kaulitz, I was just a fan girl. That was it. Nothing more nothing less. I just had to find a way to get back to my family.

"I don't know if it's just me but, I feel like i've met you all in a past life. Specifically Tom, I don't know what's going on but it could very well mess up the universe."

I say. "I agree, it feels like I know you on a personal level. But I can't explain the feeling, if that makes sense." Tom shakes his head.

"What if.. You guys are like soulmates!" Bill squeals. "Even so, he has a wife." I point to Tom, his eyes widen. Turning his head to me.

"I HAVE A WHAT?!"