T⋆W⋆E⋆N⋆T⋆Y⋆E⋆I⋆G⋆H⋆T

LANA POV

"Tom!" I giggle, running down the stairs. "I'm gonna catch you Heaven!" Tom yells running behind me.

I run out the door starting to run barefoot. I look behind me every so often, I saw Tom getting closer and closer. Suddenly, trip and fall over the cracked sidewalk

"Fuck!" I yell "Lana are you okay!?" Tom runs after me, my knees were skinned and bleeding.

"Shit Tom, it burns." I hiss's turning my knee over, the fresh blood glistening. "I can't-" Tom gags looking away. "Oh come on are you serious, you're scared of blood Tom?" I say.

"If I look at it i'll pass out." Tom glances at me before looking away. "Can you go get fucking Chloe or Bill." I ask. Tom gives me a thumbs up running towards the house, within a matter of seconds I see Chloe running out. "Anal? Are you okay?" She asks walking to me.

"I told you not to fucking call me that." I snicker. "Here let me help you up." She gives me a hand, I take it getting up, I try to not bend my knee as I stand up.

"Here easy." She takes my hand wrapping it around her neck, there was literally blood dripping down my knees

I walk up to the front door, going inside. Chloe helps me up on the kitchen counter, Tom was rubbing my back looking away as she cleaned up my wounds.

"Put your feet in the sink, i'm gonna pour some peroxide over it to disinfect it." Chloe says.

"That's gonna burn like hell!" I squirm. "It'll help it not get infected put your damn feet in the sink."

I sigh putting my feet in the sink, Tom comes around holding my hand. I knew I was being a baby about it but my pain tolerance wasn't the highest.

I could feel him dig his face into my hair, not looking at the fresh blood. "I love you." He whispers through my hair. "I love you too." I whisper rubbing his neck.

I scoff to myself getting myself out of bed, my dreams were getting stupider and stupider.

It's been a month Lana, get over it.

You're never gonna see Tom or Chloe again, the portals are closed for good. Just accept it Lana.

But I fucking couldn't.

I lie awake in my bed, deep in my thoughts. I was separated from my sister, and Tom. Oh how I loved Tom. He was my world, no one would ever replace him

When was this feeling gonna end?

The feeling like my airways are closing up on me, I can't sleep, I can't breath, I can't eat. Not without Tom, he was the love of my life.

He took my virginity.

He was everything to me, id never forget the way he treated me. He was always so gentle with me, he understood me.

I need a smoke.

I grab my hoodie, slipping it on over my body. I put on a pair of sweatpants and my Ugg's.

I open my bedside drawer, I take the cigs and a lighter. I noticed the wristband that was once Tom's. I sit on my bed messing around with it for a little bit.

I put it in the pocket of my hoodie.

I need some fucking alcohol.

I sniffle running down the stairs, I get a bottle of tequila from the cabinet in the kitchen rushing out the door, I was just gonna go on a walk.

I didn't know where it'd lead me.

Hopefully hell.

I start walking down the sidewalk, I could feel my lungs expanding as I inhaled every drag.

I've never felt so alone in my life before.

The more I walked the more I realized there was so many places in Germany, I had never seen before. God, I just want Tom back. I didn't need to be out here fucking exploring when he was with me.

I just needed him.

I sniffle rubbing my nose, my cigarette hanging in my hand, I flick it with my middle finger as I walk down the streets of Germany.

Wait what the fuck?

I'm at the bridge, the one where Tom was. The night I traveled to him, so I could save him.

No one was saving me this time.

I walk down the bridge, going to the spot Tom and I stood in, I sit in the same spot. Looking over the water.

I pop open my bottle of tequila chugging it. "Fuck you Tom." I scoff. "Fuck you for making me love you." I start to vent to myself, no one was here. It was just me.

"My life is shit now, I don't have anything or anyone, and it's all my fault. IT WAS MY FAULT." I scream.

"I knew better, I knew we shouldn't have traveled. I'll never forgive myself Tom." I sniffle.

"I'll never forgive myself." I whisper, my voice breaking as I shake my head.

"Tom, please come back to me!" I start to bang my head against the railing of the bridge, tears falling down my eyes. "Tom fuck please!" I yell.

"Don't leave me, I need you." I sob.

I put my head in my knees, my chest heaving up and down. "FUCK!" I scream smashing the bottle of tequila. The glass shattering everywhere.

"Why, did you leave me." I sob. "Don't give up on me." I heard a voice in my head say, it sounded like Tom's

I grab a piece of the glass, I could feel my lips quiver.

I lift the sleeve of my hoodie up, placing it against a vein. I was so fucking done, I needed to be done.