T⋆H⋆I⋆R⋆T⋆Y⋆F⋆O⋆U⋆R

LANA POV
CW: SMUT

Tom pushes his face on to mine, I immediately go for his pants pinching them as I tug them down his body, his hands wrap around my ass. "Up." He says pulling away from the kiss, I boost myself up to his waist.

He carries me, placing me on the desk. Tom stands in between my legs, rubbing my thighs up and down. "Do you want this?" Tom whispers in my ear.

"Yes, please." I whine, I could feel the pulsation in between my legs. I needed him.

Tom rubs me through the fabric of my pants, slipping his tongue into my mouth. "Mm." I hum against his lips. "Good girls make noises for me." Tom whispers.

"I will, I promise." I nod eagerly. "Tell me Lana." He says moving a piece of hair away from my face. "Have you ever been bent over?" Tom smirks.

"Never not once." I shake my head, he places his palms on my thighs gripping them. Tom leans his head over to my ear. "Is today the day?" He whispers sexily.

"Let me warm myself up first." I say jumping off the desk, I strip off my clothes fully, hopping on the bed.

Tom sits down in his desk chair, watching me closely. "I want you to watch, but come on the bed so when i'm ready to cum, i'll do it in your mouth." I say.

Tom takes his shirt off, getting on the edge of the bed. His face leveling down to my pussy, I could feel his hot breath as he waited for me to get started.

"Get up, closer." I say, Tom moves his way up my body, analyzing me. "Your body makes me go insane." Tom grabs my hand, placing it on his cock.

I slip my hands through his boxers. Rubbing him gently, giving him a taste of his own pleasure before I got my own.

"Tongue." I say tapping on his chin, Tom sticks his tongue out, I glide my fingers down his wet pink tongue, coating my fingers in his saliva.

I pull them out his mouth, a string of saliva appearing. I push Tom's head back down, so he could look at me.

I wanted him to crave me.

I bring my fingers down to my pussy, rubbing it out in circular motions. "Oh!" I moan biting my bottom lip, I could hear Tom's heartbeat quicken. Hearing my whimpers. I take my middle and ring finger, sliding them up my entrance with ease.

The sounds of my fingers pumping against my wetness was shown, it was clear and visible.

"Oh my god!" I moan throwing my head back. "You see the things I need to do Tom, just because of your cock." I shake my head. "You better get used to it Lana, you're gonna be taking it for the rest of your life." Tom kisses my clit gently.

Folded.

I could feel him pulling away, and staring at me. I didn't mind it, I wanted him to stare. I wanted him to be jealous his fingers weren't the ones doing this.

I'm not even gonna lie, it kind of still hurt to be going at this pace. But I had to keep the show up, never back down! Never give up!

"Tom squeeze my boobs." I moan, feeling my fingers go deeper inside of me. I could feel his hands go up from my thighs, to my hips to my boobs. Slightly squeezing as he made out with my pussy.

"I'm gonna!- Oh!" I squeak, Tom's tongue curves slightly, ready to catch the juices that were about to exist out of me. "Ah!" I moan, releasing.

Tom licks his lips, moving up the bed, he stares at me. Not saying anything, I stare at him blankly. Putting my fingers up to my mouth, licking myself off.