Hot Times

Neteyam couldn't look away from Ao'nung's captivating eyes, he felt drawn to him, as if those eyes were the mirror of Ao'nung's soul and they told him things that not even their wearer knew yet. The Omatikaya, noticing that the tall man was not saying anything, took it as a sign and felt daring and in an impulse of bravery, raised one of his arms and caressed Ao'nung's abdomen, which caused the boy to give a shiver of surprise. But since he didn't refuse or say anything, Neteyam felt invited to continue.

Under the Metkayina's watchful eye, Neteyam continued to move his hand over the boy's marked abdomen, feeling how each muscle contracted as his hand pressed harder and harder. He caressed Ao'nung's chest without shame and heard him let out a light sigh, which invited him to continue doing so. Neteyam's heartbeat was still beating strong, full of excitement and expectation, his tail had stopped moving frantically and he could only concentrate on touching the strong chest of his "friend", who he liked just a little bit. However, he felt Ao'nung's arm tightened around his shoulders as he breathed deeply under the dark blue skinned boy's hand and Neteyam took it as a sign to stop. Ao'nung was breathing rapidly and now had his eyes closed tightly, his mouth half open and his ears drooping. Neteyam suddenly regretted having touched him like that and withdrew his hand as if the boy were toxic.

What was wrong with him? How could he dare to touch Ao'nung's body like that? Officially, he had gone crazy.

They were barely friends, where did he get the confidence to do that? Much to Neteyam's chagrin, Ao'nung removed his own arm from the Omatikaya's shoulders and opened his eyes, slowly. When Neteyam felt Ao'nung's gaze on his body, he lowered his head in shame, wanting the earth to swallow him or cease to exist at that moment. He bit his lips hard, doing his best to avoid the taller boy's gaze. Only he could hope that Ao'nung wouldn't be upset with him.

"Who told you to stop?" Ao'nung asked with a deep voice, drawing Neteyam's attention immediately. "Because I clearly didn't say you could stop."

Neteyam opened his eyes completely with a stunned expression on his face as he looked into the darkened eyes of the Metkayina, whose eyes did not look the same light blue color that he always had, now they seemed almost as blue as the sky during the eclipse. Had he heard correctly? Did Ao'nung want Neteyam to touch him? Petrified in his place, Neteyam felt Ao'nung's hand take his chin and lift his face so that he could look at him. The Omatikaya's face turned a darker color of blue on his cheeks as he looked at the Metkayina's face that glowed with a feeling that made Neteyam weak in the knees.

"What was your question?" Neteyam asked stupidly not knowing what to do, completely distracted by the beauty of his friend.

"You know, I don't even remember what I wanted to ask." Ao'nung said with a smirk, still holding Neteyam's chin. "Are you going to continue? I want you to continue.

"Continue what?" Neteyam asked again, lost, not knowing what to think or how to act, he really did not expect that Ao'nung would want to be touched by him and even less that he could look as attractive as he did at that moment.

Ao'nung laughed gravely at the shorter boy's innocence and took Neteyam's hand, placing it firmly on his chest. The Omatikaya could feel Ao'nung's heart beating almost as fast as his own and realized that he was possibly just as nervous. How did they end up like this? They were barely friends, Neteyam felt conflicted about what to do.

"This, I want you to keep touching me." Ao'nung asked in a whisper, an interesting invitation that Neteyam felt he couldn't deny, nor was it like he wanted to refuse.

Neteyam took a deep breath, trying to control his racing heart, and said nothing. He just squeezed Ao'nung's chest with some force to continue massaging it, enjoying the light sound that the Metkayina had released a second ago. Now, Neteyam used both hands, placing the other carefully on the boy's abdomen. Ao'nung's skin felt soft under the palm of his hands, it had a different texture than his own skin and that captivated the Omatikaya more.