Note

Hello, guys!

I hope you are good.

This is just a clarification, it caught my atention that on the last chapter there were some questions regarding Neteyam and Ao'nung actions on the beach, so I decided to publish this note just to clarify it if anyone else is having the same question or somethig like that.

Neteyam and Ao'nung were going to have sex, they were not going to mate or anything like that yet (in this story, mating is the actions of joining their queues, not their sexual action). Therefore, in this story, having sex doesn't equal to mate or being a must to join their queues. And in my story, the characters can have sex with whoever they want as long as they are not mates but can only have one mate (this meaning when they join their queues with someone, they can't have sex or have any romantic/sexual relationship with other Na'vi that is not their mate, mating is monogamous, like Jake and Neytiri). And in this story, mates don't actually have to mate in the spirit tree or anything like that.

Remember this is a fanfic, 100% not canon so things and facts are going to change, characters that never existed are going to appear, for example: Kapia and Zotek and everything is going to be different from the already existing lore of the movie and Na'vi world.

If you don't like the official facts or lore to change a lot and you are going to comment to correct everything, please refrain from reading my fic as I will change lots of things and I don't want my fanfic to be something that gives you stress just because the lore changed or because it's different from the movies and please refrain from leaving comments that something changed or try to correct what happened or you will have to correct all Aonunete fics you read.

I want everyone to enjoy the fic as much as I enjoy writing it so I really don't want the changes to affect the experience of reading it, so I hope this note can help you have your answers and clarifications. Just enjoy it without really thinking in the official stuff.

I hope you can enjoy reading this fic without thinking that the lore changed.

Love you, guys.

See you in the next chapter.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 16, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Beautiful Eyes (Aonunete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें