1. Bodyguard👊

This is not gonna be an Indian ff so there might be some things which our Indian mind won't find appropriate.

Note:- Jk's age is 25 years.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

A girl woke up from her deep slumber when her phone began ringing. She picked up the call while rubbing her eyes.

......- Hello?

......- Get up Tae. Did you forgot we have to go to the party today.

Tae immediately sat on the bed after listening about the party.

Tae- Don't you worry babe. I will reach college within few minutes and then after marking the attendance we will straightaway go to the party.

......- Okay. Byee bitch. Don't take too much time to get ready.

Tae- I ain't like you Jennie. Now hang up the call.

Tae throwed away her phone on the bed and went inside the bathroom.

After freshening up Tae got ready to leave for the college.

Tae's look

Tae walked downstairs and was about to leave from there but Mr Kim stopped her.

Mr Kim- Wait Tae; don't go alone. I have hired one bodyguard for you. He is on the way.

Tae- Dad how many times should I say I don't need any bodyguard?

Mr Kim- I won't listen anything. Let him come. You will go with him only.

Tae- I won't. I want my freedom. I don't like any guy roaming behind me as if he is my tail.

Mr Kim- Don't argue with me Tae. Do as I say. Just because I am giving you too much freedom don't take advantage of that.

Tae rolled her eyes and sat on the couch. She took out her phone and began chatting with her bestie.

The door bell rang and maid opened the door.

A well built muscular bodied man walked inside. He bowed to Mr Kim and sat on the couch.

Tae's eyes were still stuck on the phone screen that she didn't noticed the man sitting infront of her.

Mr Kim- He is your bodyguard Tae; Mr Jeon Jungkook.

Tae lifted her eyes from the phone screen and meet with the dark, alluring gaze of the man.