7. Confession💓

Jk woke up first and he saw Tae sleeping by keeping her head on his stomach. Her one hand was under his shirt. He smiled looking at her cute, sleeping posture.

Jk removed her hand from his shirt and made her lie down properly. He covered her with the bedsheet and went inside the washroom to freshen up.

After taking shower he came out in his casuals.

He observed Tae was still sleeping. She has threw bedsheet on the floor and her dress was lifted up showing her panty.

Jk picked the bedsheet and covered her properly. He went inside the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After sometime Tae woke up and saw Jk drinking coffee while using his mobile. She got down from the bed while yawning and sat beside Jk.

Tae- Good morning. (said by taking coffee mug from Jk's hand)

She took a sip of coffee and hummed at it's taste.

Jk shook his head and got back to use his phone. Tae gave the coffee mug back to Jk.

Tae- Sorry.

Jk- Drink it. I am done.

Tae- You don't like me staying here?

Jk didn't said anything and continue to scroll through his phone.

Tae- It's okay. I will leave then.

Tae stood up to go from there but Jk hold her wrist and made her sit back on the chair.

Jk- I didn't said that. (said with eyes still stuck on phone)

Tae smiled and pecked Jk's cheek. He turned to look at Tae.

Jk- Didn't I said stay away from me?

Tae- But why?

Jk- It's wrong Taehyung.

Tae- Okay then I will leave. I am fed up of this attitude of yours.

Tae again stood up to leave but Jk again stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

Jk- You can stay here if you want.

Tae- No thanks. You don't like me being close to you. You always push me away. It's better if I go from here.

Jk- Sorry.

Tae- Keep your sorry to yourself.

Saying this Tae got up from the chair. She picked her bag and was about to open the door but Jk hold her wrist and turned her facing towards him.

He grabbed her neck and attached his lips on hers.