6. Kiss me till I am 18 💋

Next day at around 7 am.

Jk was peaceful taking shower but his peace was disturbed when someone began ringing the doorbell. He didn't mind and continue to wash himself but the person didn't stopped ringing the bell infact now door banging was also heard. 

Jk turned off the shower and wore bathrobe.

He walked towards the door and opened it. Jk frowned looking at the person infront of him.

 Jk frowned looking at the person infront of him

Tae's look

He was about to close the door but Tae kept her hand in between.

Tae- Let me come inside.

Jk left the door opened and walked inside. Tae too entered inside and locked the door.

Jk- What are you doing here? (asked while backfacing Tae)

Tae went and stood infront of Jk. She hold her ears and looked at him.

Tae- I am sorry.

Jk turned his face away and was about to walk out from there but Tae hold his wrist.

Tae- I said na I am sorry. Why are you acting like this?

Jk- Keep your sorry to yourself and leave from here.

Tae- I won't leave untill you forgive me.

Jk removed Tae's hand from his wrist. He took his clothes from the wardrobe and went inside the bathroom to get changed.

Jk came out in black shirt and pants and went in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for himself. Tae too went behind him and poked his back.

Tae- I am sorry Jungkook.

Jk took two bread slices and put it inside the toaster. Then he prepared coffee for himself.

Tae- You know what never in my life I said sorry to someone and when I am saying sorry to you so many times you are still ignoring me.

Jk took out the bread from the toaster and poured coffee in a mug. He sat on the chair and began having his breakfast.

Tae frowned at his behaviour and sat beside him.