4. What is love? 🤔

Jk pushed the guy away and asked him to get out from there. He gripped Tae's hand tightly and asked while looking into her eyes with pure rage.

Jk- ARE YOU MAD? WHAT WERE YOU DOING? KISSING ANY RANDOM DUDE YOUR EYES FOLLOWS.

Tae freed her hand from Jk's hold and tried to take her phone back but Jk raised his hand up while holding her phone.

Jk- Now take it.

Tae slapped Jk's chest and sat on her car while crossing her hands over her chest.

Jk- What's your problem? Why are you behaving like this suddenly?

Tae- I wanted to make that Jen and Nick jealous by sending them picture of me kissing any hot guy.

Jk- So he finally cheated that too with your so called bestie? (asked while laughing)

Tae- What's so funny that you are showing your teeth?

Jk- I already knew it. That guy will definitely cheat you and here he proves me right. Btw your bestie is really a bitch. I never thought she will use your bf only.

Tae- Done making fun of me? Now give my my phone.

Jk- No way. You are going home now. Stop with your kissing booth.

Tae- No. I won't go home untill I send them the picture. (said while trying to take her phone)

Jk- Stop it Taehyung.

Tae- I WANT MY PHONE. (shouted angrily at Jk)

Jk- Will you go home if I kiss you?

Tae nodded her head while looking into Jk's eyes. Jk parted Tae's legs and stood in between her legs. He looked into her eyes and pulled her in a kiss.

Jk- Here's your picture. Now get back into the car.

Tae sent the photo to Nick and Jen and settled beside Jk.

Jk- Is there some function at your college in evening?

Tae- Hmm. (said while looking outside the window)

Jk- Aren't you going?

Tae- I don't know.

Jk- Mr Kim sent dress for you to wear in the function.

Tae- Hmm.

After reaching the mansion Tae went in her bedroom while Jk was in the livingroom.

~~~

At around 6 pm Tae came down ready to leave for the college function.