9. Heartbreak 💔 (M)

Tae is lying on Jk's bed naked with blindfold. Her hands are tied on the bed's headboard.

Jk took out a bowl of ice from the fridge and walked towards Tae with a smirk crept on his lips. He kept the bowl on the table and hovered over her.

Jk brushed his lips with Tae but didn't kiss her making her whine.

Jk- Have some patience babe.

He took one ice cube and traced on Tae's neck. Tae arched her back at the cold sensation. Jk rubbed the ice cube on her sensative nipples making Tae let out a loud moan.

He kept the ice cube on her belly button and took another one from the bowl. Jk bought the ice cube near her pussy and let the cold water drop on her sensitive part.

Tae- Aahh~hmm~mmm

Tae gripped the bedsheet tightly when Jk started rubbing the ice cube on her inner walls. She tried to closer her legs but Jk spanked her inner thigh.

Jk- Don't even try babe.

Jk rubbed Tae's pink nub while holding her thighs. Tae squirmed under Jk's hold and tried to pull out her hands that were tied on the headboard.

Jk took another ice cube and put it inside his mouth. He leaned closer to Tae's lips and attached his mouth on hers letting the ice cube slide in Tae's mouth. He pulled her in a kiss while grabbing her neck.

Tae was kissing Jk with same passion but her eyes widen when she felt ice cube sliding inside her sensitive hole. She pulled out from the kiss and moaned loudly.

Tae- AAHH~NO~HMM~TOO~MUCH~

Jk- You wanted me babe and I love rough sex.

Saying this Jk again captured her lips in a rough kiss while fingering the ice cube inside her hole. Tae wanted to grip something but she couldn't as her hands were tied.

Tae- UMM~KOOKIE~LEAVE~

Jk didn't listened to Tae and latched onto her tongue while fingering deep inside her. Tae's eyes left tears at the pain and pleasure. She wriggled under Jk's hold to loosen the knot on her wrist.

Jk spanked Tae's inner thigh.

Jk- Don't you dare move babe.

Saying this he detached from her mouth and went down to her pussy lips. He entered his tongue inside Tae's hole and began tongue fucking her while holding her waist in a tight grip.

Tae arched her back and put her legs on Jk's shoulders. She bite her lips so hard which caused it to bleed. Jk's one hand went upwards and squeezed Tae's one boob.

Tae- AAHH~UMM~

Jk increased his pace while eyes fixed on Tae's face. He was enjoying looking at her expressions. Jk entered his one finger inside and began fingering her while tongue still abusing her prostate.

Tae's body began shaking cuz of oversensitivity. She can't take it more.

Tae- LEAVE~ IT~ UMM~ I~ BEG~ AAHH~ YOU~

Jk smirked and continue to torture her sensitive part.

Tae- I~ UMM~ AAHH~ AM~ CLOSE.

Jk detached his mouth and entered more two fingers inside her hole and increased his pace. Tae clenched around Jk's finger and squirted all around the bed and his fingers with a loud moan.

Jk pulled out his fingers and watched the panting figure of Tae. Her body was still shaking trying to come out of an amazing orgasm.

Jk cleaned his hand and leaned closer to her. He untied her hands and removed the blindfold.