3. A day at Jk's apartment 🥰

Tae- Aaaa, leave..me..Jungkook...you... are..so..bad...

Jk didn't listened to Tae and continue to do his work.

Tae bite Jk's neck harshly making him drop her down from his arms.

Jk- ARE YOU MAD? WHO BITES THIS ROUGHLY?

Tae- Then are you deaf or what? Since when I am telling you I don't wanna go home now but instead you picked me and was about to parcel me back to the Mansion.

Jk- Then what should I do? I can't handle a troublesome girl like you. Not a single second you can live without opening this shitty mouth of yours.

Tae- How dare you curse at me, huh? I will complaint about you to my dad. (said angrily with eyes wide opened and neck held high to look at Jk)

Jk looked down and found her standing on her toes. He chuckled and flicked her forehead.

Jk- First atleast come face to face with me and then talk.

Saying this Jk walked back to his room. Tae too rushed behind him and climbed on his back. Jk immediately held her to not let her fall.

Jk- Hey, what's wrong with you?

Tae- Don't you dare speak too much just because you are a giraffe.

Jk- If I am a giraffe then what are you? A sloth? Dumbest of all.

Tae- Shut up. (said by grabbing Jk's hairs in her fist)

Jk- Aaah, leave my hairs.

Tae- Why? I am dumb; right?

Jk went towards his bed and dropped her on it.

Jk- You are such a pain in ass.

Tae- Then let me lick your ass to cure the pain.

Jk tried to hide his smile at Tae's words and sat on the bed.

Jk- That was the most stupidest joke ever.

Tae- I know. (said by slapping Jk's cheek)

Jk looked at her in shock when she slapped him out of sudden.

Jk- Now you are gone.

Saying this Jk climbed on the bed and crawled towards Tae. Tae was about to get away from him but he grabbed her leg and pulled her down making her lie under him.

Now Jk was above Tae. Both were looking into each other's eyes deeply. Only sound of their breathing was audible. Jk's eyes travelled towards her cute, pink lips. He shook his head and looked back into her eyes.

Jk- Sleep quietly. Now I don't want a single word from your mouth.

Tae nodded her head like an obedient child and closed her eyes. Jk un hovered Tae and lie down beside her. He unlocked his phone and smiled looking at the wallpaper.

Jk kept the phone back into his pocket and closed his eyes to take a nap.

~~~

At around 5 pm Jk's sleep was disturbed when he felt kick on his face. He opened his eyes and found Tae sleeping while hugging his legs and her one leg was on Jk's chest while other near his face.

Jk- This girl can't even stay still while sleeping. (said by removing Tae's leg from his face)

Jk removed Tae's hands from his legs and got down from the bed. He went in the kitchen to prepare cold coffee for himself.

Jk dropped two three ice cubes in the glass and poured the prepared coffee in it. He sat on the chair and began enjoying his coffee.

Tae fiddled in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. She saw Jk drinking something while scrolling through his phone.