11. Game over 🖤

It's been a week Mr Kim is out of the country for some reasons. Tae did tried to call Jk in the absence of her father but he didn't picked her call even once. No response from Jk was sufficient for Tae to break down into pieces. She was sure Jk mistook her for cheating and doesn't wanna have any contact with her.

NJ was guarding Tae all this while. Bg used to visit the mansion everyday for spending time with Tae but all he got from her was silence. It was end of his patience now. He decided that today anyhow he's gonna make her as his.

Since Mr Kim isn't at home; Bg made his way towards the Kim Mansion. He was about to enter inside but was stopped by Namjoon.

NJ- Mr Kim isn't at home Mr Park.

Bg- I am sorry but I ain't here for Mr Kim. I am here to meet my fiancé.

NJ wanted to stop Bg from meeting Tae but he didn't had any reason to do so. He excused and let him enter inside the mansion.

Bg smirked and made his way at Tae's room.

Tae was crying while staring at her mobile wallpaper which is her and Jk's picture.

Tae- I am sorry. I don't love Bogum. D..dad forced me for that engagement. P..please b..believe me Jungkook. I..I.. love..y..you only.

Tae was sobbing while remembering Jk. That's when her door opened and Bg entered inside with a dirty smirk on his lips.

Tae- W..what are you doing here?

Bg- What happened darling? Were you crying? Don't cry. I am here to take away all your pain.

Tae looked at him in confusion. Bg closed the door and walked towards her.

Tae- W..why did you c..closed the door?

Bg- So that you won't escape. (said while unbuttoning his shirt)

Tae widened her eyes understanding his intentions. She was about to get away from him but her pulled her leg and bought her closer to him. He grabbed her neck and pinned her on the bed.

Bg- Don't you dare try to run away from me bitch. Today I am gonna ruin your completely and then throw away like a broke doll. (said while hovering over her)

Tae tried to move away from him but he pinned her hands above her head and tied with his belt.

Tae- LEAVE ME. LET ME GO. I HATE YOU. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME.

She was wriggling continuously while yelling only to get slapped by Bg. He pulled out his gun and aimed on her forehead.

Bg- One more word from your mouth and I won't think before firing this bullet right on your forehead.

Tae widened her eyes at his words. She gulped in fear. Her body began shaking as the past incident flashed infront of her eyes. She felt her body becoming numb. She stopped protesting him and let him do whatever he wants.

Bg kept the gun on the table and began opening Tae's shirt buttons. Tae's eyes left tears. She closed her eyes and whispered 'Jungkook'. She knew only Jk could help her but he won't come; maybe cuz he thought that Tae cheated on him.

Bg unbuttoned the last button of her shirt. He was about to throw away the shirt from her body but before that the door opened with a loud thud.

 He was about to throw away the shirt from her body but before that the door opened with a loud thud