10. My everything 💞

Mr Kim entered Tae's room who is crying continuously since the function ended. He sat beside her and caressed her head.

Mr Kim- What happened Tae?

Tae looked up at her father with teary eyes.

Tae- W..why you did this dad?

Mr Kim- It's for your good only my child. You will be so happy with Bogum and his family.

Tae- BUT I DON'T WANNA MARRY ANYONE. I ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND. (yelled while looking at Mr Kim angrily)

Mr Kim laughed and stood up. He travelled his hand inside his pocket and removed some pictures.

Mr Kim- I know who you are talking about. (said by throwing the pictures on the bed)

Tae looked at the pictures and her eyes widen when she saw her and Jk's pictures of hugging and kissing each other.

Tae- H..how? (asked to Mr Kim)

Mr Kim- I think your so called ex was missing you so much. He sent these pictures to me and thanks to him; atleast I came to know with whom you are doing what.

Tae lowered her gaze and clutched the bedsheet tightly.

Mr Kim- You really thought I will give you to that bodyguard; huh?

Tae- But I won't marry Bg. I love Jungkook dad. I want him. Why can't you understand?

Mr Kim- Sorry but it can't happen.

Tae- THEN I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU DID WITH MOM.

Mr Kim got enraged at Tae's words and gave a tight slap on her cheek. He hold her cheeks tightly making her look at himself.

Mr Kim- Don't you dare. I already warned you not to tell about that incident to anyone otherwise I won't spare you.

Tae was crying more while sobbing.

Tae- Why don't you kill me as well?

Mr Kim let go of Tae's cheeks and began laughing.

Mr Kim- How can I let go of you my dear daughter? You are my most priceless possession. You don't know what I am getting by giving you to the Park's.

Tae wipped her tears harshly and got up from the bed.

Tae- Do whatever you want but I won't listen to you this time. I won't marry anyone if it's not Jungkook and I will tell everyone that you were the one who killed my mom and it wasn't a suicide atall.

Saying this Tae was about to leave from there but Mr Kim grabbed her hand and pushed her on the bed. He removed the gun from his pocket and took out Jk's picture.

Mr Kim- You think it's so easy; huh? Your every word will have effect on your so called boyfriend's life. If you dared to open your mouth then I won't think before aiming this gun right on your boyfriend's heart. The way you witnessed your mother's death in the same way you will witness Jungkook's death as well. So think before you speak.

Tae was looking at Mr Kim with terrified expression. He traced the gun on her face and chuckled.

Mr Kim- It's not easy to go against me. Your mother did the same and I punished her but this time if you will go against me then it will be Jungkook who will be punished.

Saying this he left from there while laughing.

Tae bought her knees closer to her chest and continue to cry loudly. She glanced at her ring finger which had a diamond ring. She removed it harshly and throwed it somewhere.