12. Truth 💓

Tae is resting on the chair near the swimming pool. She is watching the slow movement of water in the pool and thinking about her life. These days her life was really messed up. So many horrible incidents happened and one such was Mr Kim's death. A tear escaped her eye on recalling the incident which could have cost her life as well. 

Tae heard sound of footstep approaching her from behind. She knew who the person is. She didn't find it necessary to turn back and look at him.

The person stood infront of Tae while holding a glass of juice. Tae looked up and found him already looking at her. His upper body was naked and his six pack abs were on full display.

Jk- Atleast drink some juice. You didn't ate anything since last night.

Tae- Yeah so you could kill me as well by poisoning my food; right?

Jk chuckled and sat on the chair near her legs.

Jk- If I want to kill you I would have done that within no time. I don't have to poision your food for that. 

Tae looked at him with hurtful gaze. 

Tae- Who are you? Tell me the truth. You are not the bodyguard Jungkook I know. 

Jk- You are right. I am not bodyguard infact my name is not even Jungkook.  I am a secret agent and my real name is Justin. Whatever I did was a part of plan to get through your father and handover him to the police for his long term criminal activities. 

Tae- Part of plan? Everything? (asked while looking at him with slight teary eyes)

Jk- Yes everything. (said while staring in her eyes with no emotion atall)

Tae- And what was the thing that happened between us? Was it your part of plan as well? (said while on the verge of breaking down)

Jk hung his head low and avoided to look at Tae.

Jk- I never approached you first Taehyung. I joined as your bodyguard so that I could stay near you and your father to get some information about him. Your father was secretly plotting and planning all the criminal activities for Mr Park who's such a dangerous mafia. Almost two times we arrested Mr Park but your father would help him escape every fucking time by hiding his own identity. So before dealing with Mr Park it was necessary for us to find the one who was helping him secretly. Whatever I did is just a part of my job. Your father maybe the best father for you but the truth is he was nothing but just a criminal who at the end got what he deserved. Infact you won't believe but your engagement with Bogum was just a show off. He planned to sell you to him cuz Mr Park (Bogum's father) promised him to handover his illegal business and offcourse title as the most feared mafia. 

Tae chuckled while listening Jk's words. She felt so unfortunate to get such a horrible father. 

Jk- I am sorry but I never wanted to hurt you. You were never a part of my plan. I did joined as your bodyguard so that I could extort some information from you but I didn't knew that he was fooling you as well by coming out as a kind and caring man. 

Tears finally made it's way down her cheeks. She couldn't believe how messed up her life become. She still tried to get a hold on her emotions and wipped her tears. 

Tae- Whatever you did was a part of your job but what about the feelings we have for each other? What about those I love yous? What about those love making session? Is everything fake?

Jk- Y..yeah. (said without looking at her)

Tae- Great! I shouldn't have fell for you. I am mad. I am an idiot who gets attracted to anyone so easily but whatever I had for you was not just an attraction Jungkook or Justin whatever your name is. It was purely love which I think you can't understand. No worries. You did your work. Played with me for sometime. It's okay. I accept it cuz that's what most people do with me. First play with me and then throw me like a used doll. You too did the same. Anyways I am sorry that I am wasting your time. I will leave from here.