Welcome

Esthetíque Community welcomes you all here. This edition is the continuation of our first & second review shop which is now nearing the maximum limit in parts. Here's a little about this edition:

▪ Battling the double thoughts about your work, or want to explore your strong and weak points. Want to see your work from a reader's perspective, or want a constructive feedback on your work--our reviewing panel is here to help you with all these.

▪ In the next parts we have intros of our review panel members. Kindly follow the rules mentioned below and the rules given in each of the reviewer's profile properly.

COMMON RULES:

▪ Give a follow to this community profile.

▪ Don't be rude please. The reviewers are only here to help you. However, if you feel a reviewer is intentionally being mean or tearing your story down, you can contact us and we will look after it. We do not allow any kind of rudeness from anyone's side.

▪ You can request as many stories of yours as you want but not at the same time. If you have requested for the review from reviewer A, then only after two weeks you will be allowed to request a review from reviewer B and another two weeks for reviewer C for the same book. This doesn't apply if you're requesting for a new story.

This duration of two weeks is for you to edit and polish your work and look after the points which your reviewer has made.

▪ Add this book to your reading list and give a shoutout on your message board.

Password to add in the form: Any river or mountain's name.
(this password is placed here to ensure you've gone through the rules and have followed them).

▪ Complete the payment within five days after your request is accepted. In case you fail to complete the payment in time your request will automatically shift to the last position in the waiting list.

▪ Reviewers do hold a right to reject or decline your request after placing an authentic reason.

In the next few parts the reviewers' profiles are given. You can place your request to any of them who you deem fit for your story genre.