•• Reviewer: Prim (OPEN)

Username:
the_lonely_pi

Books accepted(language):
English

Payment:-
1) Permanently follow me.
2) Please make sure to read at least five chapters of my book and provide two genuine comments for each chapter. Additionally, please remember to vote for the chapters you have read.

Preferences:-
I enjoy a variety of genres, with my top favorites being mystery thriller, romance, teen fiction, action, vampire, supernatural, and werewolf too

Will not prefer:-
I have a preference for fanfiction, However, I would appreciate it if you could mention which fandom the fanfic belongs to. I'm not particularly fond of poetry and historical genres.

Focus on:-
My reviews will focus on several key aspects: the plot and pacing, analyzing the storyline's structure and originality; character development, evaluating the depth and growth of characters; writing style, assessing the author's language, tone, and readability; themes and messages, exploring the central ideas and their effectiveness; and overall enjoyment, reflecting on the reading experience and engagement. Each review will offer a balanced critique, highlighting both strengths and areas for improvement.

Points to note:-

1)I am committed to reviewing one book within a two-week period, ensuring a thorough and timely review for the author. While I will complete the review within two weeks at the latest, I typically finish within one week.

2) Review will be written in 500 words.

3) Once I approve your book, I will assign you a number. Reviews will be published weekly in numerical order. For example, if you are assigned number 3, your review will be posted after the reviews for numbers 1 and 2 are completed.

Amount of chapters I will read:-
I will provide my review based on either the first three chapters along with the prologue, with each chapter being at least 1000 words, or the first five chapters, with each chapter being less than 1000 words.

Form :-

Username:
Book title:
Genre:
Short description:
Mature or not: ( mention specifically, what type of mature it is)
Payments completed or not:
What are you expecting from this review?
What are the pointers you want me to focus on?
Password ( given in the 'welcome' chapter) :
Tag me and three other friends:

Comment your form here --------->>

▪ Ways to contact me:-

Wattpad - the_lonely_pi
Discord - the_lonely_pi