•• Reviewer: Aakriti (CLOSED)

• USERNAME:AakritiPathak

USERNAME:
AakritiPathak

PREFERENCES:

I am fine by any genre and content as long as it follows the Wattpad Guidelines.

LGBTQ+ & Mature works are more than welcome.

However, I don't feel myself qualified enough to review poetries, sorry!

AMOUNT OF CHAPTERS:
It depends! I will read as many chapters as it will be needed to give a detailed and on the point review.

FOCUS ON:
Structure, character development, plot development, pace/flow, readability/clarity, connectivity, and overall impression.

TIME TAKEN:
It depends on the book and my schedule, but I try to give a review within a week. If I'm taking over a week, you are free to PM me about the status and update.

SOME POINT TO NOTE:
My review will be straight, to the point, without any sugar coating. I have absolutely no intention to drag a writer's work down or sound rude as being a writer myself I know how close to our hearts are our works. My review's main purpose will be to make the writer aware of their strength and weakness. Neither I will give a flowery feedback, nor I will tear you down. Believe in yourself, you are an amazing writer and you have your own unique voice which no one else has. Make someone's suggestion work in your favor.

On a totally random note, never take any negative comment to your heart. If someone is speaking wrong of your work, your style or your plot, issue is with them and not you. They are unable to understand your story but you know where you are taking your plot, you are aware of where and how it's going to end. Just believe in yourself and keep writing.

PAYMENT:
1. A follow to my account mentioned above.
2. Any one of a or b given below:

a. Read at least three chapters from any one of the books in my reading list Perfect | Some gems. Leave at least three quality comments in each of the three chapters.

b. Read and leave some quality comments on each of the three chapters of Kashi - published on my profile.

Complete the payment once I have accepted your request.

FORM:

▪ Writer's name:
▪ Title of work:
▪ Genre:
▪ Short summary:
▪ Any specific point you want me to focus on?:
▪ Which payment from the two options (a & b) are you completing?:
(Mention the book's name too)
• Password:
(password is given in 'welcome' chapter of this book)
▪ Tag me:
▪ Other tags (3+)

Comment your form here --------->>

Ways to contact me:
Wattpad DMs, Discord, or Instagram.