temporary tattoos

You woke up in Jihyo's arms, smiling and feeling contented after a whole night of vigorous activities. You remember how Jeongyeon came knocking while your head was in between Jihyo's legs, asking the both of you to quiet down.

You and Jihyo only laughed and tried to be quiet but absolutely failed at it.

The alarm started ringing and you reached over Jihyo to snooze the alarm.

While getting back to your side of the bed, Jihyo pulled you on top of her and hugged you tightly, refusing to let you go.

"Baby, you need to get up. You have a schedule." You chuckled at Kid Jihyo who only shook her head.

"Five more minutes. You don't know how much you wore me out last night."

You decided to give her just a few more minutes and forcefully got out of her embrace. Jihyo whined but made no attempt to get up. You put on an oversized t-shirt that barely covered your bare ass.

When you look in the mirror, though, you had a shock of your life.

"PARK JIHYO!"

At that, Jihyo sat up straight, the blanket falling off of her bare chest, but she could care less. You calling her by her full name is not something to joke about.

"Yes, baby? What?"

"Look at what you did! I have to go to the office later!" You pointed at your neck.

Jihyo had given you a massive hickey between your collarbone and your ear. There was no way you could hide that hickey.

"Ohhhhh." Jihyo smirked and pulled you onto the bed, holding you close. "I like my work." Jihyo placed a few kisses on your neck around the hickey.

"Baby, this is serious! I have been so careful last night not to give you any hickey because I know you're filming something today but what did you give me in return?!"

"A hickey and a great time?" Jihyo bursts into laughter which made you even more furious.

"Park Jihyo!" You whined.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I got carried away." Jihyo placed a kiss on your pouting lips.

"I don't wanna go to work." You whined and planted your face into the pillow. It's bad enough you got a giant hickey, you don't need your colleagues and boss to give you judgmental looks throughout the day.

"I don't think we have time to color correct and put makeup over it. Oh, wait. I have some temporary tattoos lying around, Momo gave them to me because she bought a bunch of it."

Jihyo found the tattoos in her drawer and picked a butterfly one that could cover the entire hickey. She pulled you over to the mirror and applied the tattoo onto the hickey.

It doesn't really make the hickey disappear, but it's better than putting nothing over it.

"Doesn't it look awkward?" You asked, looking at the tattoo in the mirror.

"Would you rather walk around with a giant hickey? Hey, what if I put one too?"

"Don't be silly. If you put one on, the girls will know what we're trying to do."

"Honey, they already know. They probably heard us all night." Jihyo chuckled at your horrified expression.

When you both head to the bathroom after putting on some clothes, Jeongyeon came out and sighed, "please don't tell me you're going to do it in the shower?"

"No, but that's certainly an idea." Jihyo smirked at her best friend.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and as you walked past her, she stopped you, "oh, that's a nice tattoo. Is it temporary?"

"Yeah. I took it from Jihyo."

"Let me see!" Before you could take a step back, Jeongyeon was already taking a closer look.

"IS THAT A HICKEY UNDERNEATH THE TATTOO?!"

"This is why you shouldn't be nosy, Jeong." Jihyo tugged at your hand, pulling you into the bathroom.

You pouted and let go of your girlfriend's hand. "I'm going to google how to get rid of a hickey.

You dashed into Jihyo's room before Mina comes and your hickey will become a hot topic among the nosy TWICE.