beforeplay (2/2)

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm actually listening to Dahyun's advice." Jihyo muttered under her breath while brushing her teeth. She rinsed her mouth and checked her pearly whites before going to the full length mirror in the living room.

Jihyo wanted to look the best for you. She stood in front of the full length mirror, smoothing out any wrinkles on her body-hugging dress.

When the door opened, Jihyo turned around to find you walking through the door.

"Hey," You greeted her and checked her out from head to toe. "You look beautiful." You complimented Jihyo, knowing how excited she has been for tonight.

"I missed you," Jihyo walked over to you, grabbed your bag and put them by door. She pulled you closer by your waist and kissed you slowly and passionately.

"Hmm," You pulled way and cupped Jihyo's chin, "you taste fresh?" You smirked and leaned in to kiss her again, this time slipping your tongue into her mouth, revving her up.

Jihyo, in her head, silently thanked Dahyun and her seemingly stupid yet effective advice.

"I'm going to go get changed then we can head out." You kissed Jihyo on her cheek. You proceeded to freshen yourself up and put on something nice knowing that you'd be having dinner at a five star hotel.

"This is so good and it's only the appetiser." You wiped the corners of your mouth after the waitress cleared your plates.

You were worried that people might recognise Jihyo but surprisingly the restaurant was pretty empty with only a few couples and groups occupying the tables. It also helped that you and Jihyo were in the farthest corner of the restaurant.

Jihyo had already ordered an eight course meal beforehand, and of course Jihyo knew your likes and dislikes as well as allergies.

"This is why I don't do high end restaurants, baby. I finish everything in one bite!" You said while Jihyo was finishing up her course.

"I love that you're eating so well, and if you're still hungry we can get some instant noodles later on." Jihyo smiled warmly.

"There's something else I'd rather eat." You said and Jihyo looked up to find lust in your eyes. She felt blood rising to her face and quickly looked around to make sure no one was paying attention to the two of you.

"Are you serious? Tonight?"

You nodded, "tonight is definitely the night."

"Daebak." Jihyo's eyes glistened and she fanned herself in an attempt to cool down. "You know what, wait for me."

Jihyo didn't give you a chance to say anything before dashing out of the restaurant. You were puzzled but didn't think to question anything.

After ten minutes, Jihyo came back to the table and grabbed her bag. "C'mon, baby."

You grabbed your bag as well and Jihyo extended her hand for you to hold. "What are you doing?"

Jihyo waved a keycard at your face.

Your mouth widened as you didn't expect Jihyo to book a room for a night. You knew that you and Jihyo haven't been intimate for a while, but you didn't know your girlfriend really needed some that you felt bad for brushing her off recently.

"Really, baby? You couldn't wait until we get home?" You smirked and Jihyo's hand only tightened around yours.

When the both of you got into the hotel room, you wasted no time in getting right into your dessert.