beforeplay (1/2)

You were deep in your sleep when you felt a hand travelling down your stomach towards the waistband of your pants. You stirred and mumbled, "Jihyo, stop..."

"But we haven't done it in a long time." You could tell Jihyo was pouting even though you were back facing her, but you were too tired to even think about sexy time.

You were recently promoted and your workload had increased a significant amount. Jihyo, on the other hand, had been working hard on filming contents after contents, making it hard for the both of you to spend time together, let alone be intimate.

"I know, but I'm really tired."

"You say that every time." Jihyo rolled her eyes in the dark and faced away from you.

You'd deal with pouty Jihyo in the morning.

Only, you had to rush out for work in the morning and couldn't even say a word to Jihyo before leaving. You left a kiss on her forehead and wrote her a note.

"I'm telling you, she's not attracted to me anymore. Maybe I'm just not attractive anymore." Jihyo has been sulking the moment she woke up without you next to her. Even the girls noticed and got her some candies to cheer her up.

"Who are you trying to kid? That girl is whipped for you." Nayeon said, frowning and wondering why Jihyo would think of herself like that.

"Who and what are we talking about?" Dahyun chimed in, the older girls were surprised at nosy Dahyun who usually can't be bothered with them.

"Go play with your school meal club. Unnies are talking about adult stuff." Jihyo pointed behind her back.

"By adult stuff do you mean your non-existent sex life?"

Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon's eyes got so big they almost fell out of their sockets. How did Dahyun even know about that?

"W—what are you talking about? It's none of your business!" Jihyo tried shoving Dahyun away but the younger woman joined them instead.

"Unnie, you've been breathing down everyone's necks recently, it's obvious you're not getting any."

"Seriously, who taught this girl all these things?" Jeongyeon laughed, "just don't blame us if we get into details."

"This is the most interesting thing around here at the moment, so no, I won't complain."

"My non-existent sex life is interesting to you?!" Jihyo tossed a candy wrapper at the younger woman.

"So, what have you tried to do with her?" Nayeon started.

"I just climb into bed and try...?"

"You don't even try to make the ambience sexy?" Jeongyeon was taken aback.

"It's dark?"

"No! How do you expect to get laid when you literally try to get in her pants like that?" Nayeon smacked Jihyo on the back of her head, she's not in a relationship but she knows that's not the way to treat a woman.

"Unnie, you think foreplay is important? I say before foreplay is more important, beforeplay, if you will." Dahyun said, turning to look at Jihyo, "Unnie, do you brush your teeth before you kiss her in the morning?"

Jihyo's turn to smack Dahyun on her arm, "are you saying I have bad breath?"

"Noooo," Dahyun whined, "I'm just saying it's more pleasant if you kiss her with fresh minty breath, no?" Dahyun looked to Nayeon and Jeongyeon for approval. The two older women shrugged.

"Bring her to a nice restaurant, Jihyo-ya, wine and dine a woman before you take her to bed!" Nayeon suggested and Jihyo nodded, suddenly realising that she shouldn't treat you like that.

"Remember the beforeplay!" Dahyun reminded, to which Jihyo only laughed at.

They resumed filming and whenever they had a short break, Jihyo only thought about where to bring you and how to connect with you again.