the only one

You entered JeongJiMi's dorm to find Jihyo on the couch sitting upright and arms across her chest.

"Where have you been?" Jihyo started as soon as you closed the door behind you.

"Woah, what's with that tone?" You were slightly taken aback by the authority in Jihyo's tone, and you definitely didn't appreciate it.

"You've been coming back late this week and I've been waiting for you for the past hour! You promised me we'd have movie night tonight before I have to leave for Australia tomorrow!"

You placed your bag on the floor and sat next to your girlfriend. You've completely forgotten about the promise you made to Jihyo.

Shit.

"Look, baby, I'm sorry. I was hanging out with a friend and I lost track of time. I promise we'll have movie night when you are back from Australia. It's only going to be a few days."

"Is that the same friend you've been hanging out with the past week?"

You nodded. You really didn't think of it too much, but now that Jihyo was asking you questions, maybe it's not as simple as you thought it was going to be.

"Okay, before you overthink, she's just a friend from high school. She recently came to Seoul for vacation and wanted to catch up."

"And you've been catching up the whole week? There were so many things to catch up on? You said you'd be honest with me when we started dating."

You sighed, you know how possessive Jihyo is and how much of an overthinker she is, so you wanted to hide it as long as you could. But with Jihyo grilling you with all these questions, you had to come clean.

"She's my ex. But I swear there's nothing going on between us."

You could've swore Jihyo's expression changed, and that she was actually trying not to scream.

"Did you tell her that you're taken, very taken?"

"I told her that I have someone special."

"Why didn't you tell her you're dating me?"

"Jihyo, come on, it's difficult for us to even go out on dates in public, I really didn't want to have to explain everything to her." You rubbed your temples, about ready for Jihyo's loud voice.

"If dating me is so difficult you can just leave! I don't need you!"

You looked up at Jihyo immediately, tears swelling in your eyes. "Park Jihyo! Take back your words!"

Jihyo took a few moments to calm down, before pulling you into her embrace. "I take back my words. I'm sorry. I need you very much and I love you."

"Don't you ever say that again!" You smacked Jihyo on her back and she nodded, placing a kiss on your shoulder.

Jihyo pulled away, tears already rolling down her cheeks. You wiped them away and placed a kiss on her lips.

"We were having a really nice dinner, and it was the most relaxed dinner I've had in awhile. When we go out on dates, you always had to hide your face in case someone recognises you. And I had to always be on the lookout for paparazzis. So I guess that's why I lost track of time tonight, because I couldn't remember the last time I felt so free eating in a restaurant with someone close to me. I wanted to savour it."

"I'm sorry, babe, for being stupid and jealous and making you feel this way. I promise we'll go public with our relationship soon, so please wait for me, okay? I don't want you to leave me. I really need you."

"I know you love me that's why you're jealous, and that was hot, but I promise you you're the one that I want. I don't want anybody else."

Jihyo nodded and you sealed the promise with a deep, passionate kiss.