Chapter 16

The survivors from Fujimi Academy were now moved much closer to where the bridges are located but it was now 3:45 pm. And Shido was still going on to his flock of brainwashed students in the back of the bus.

"Pride and unity! It's the pride that keeps us together! Not in glorious pride in ourselves; but pride as a group; a family! And realize this my dear friends: Igou-kun and Miyamoto-san? Where unfit to be in our family

"Pride and unity! It's the pride that keeps us together! Not in glorious pride in ourselves; but pride as a group; a family! And realize this my dear friends: Igou-kun and Miyamoto-san? Where unfit to be in our family." Shido spoke up as all the students who voted for him as leader where looking up at him like he is a god.

"This guy is a god damn, maniac

"This guy is a god damn, maniac." Saya stated as she crossed her arms under her chest, as she and the other students part of her group stood next to Ms Marikawa.

The others around Saya, agreed with her and make plans to leave and everyone discussed where their family members are located and made plans to investigate and pick up the closest relatives.

The survivors discovered that two of them; Toshimi and Takuzo have younger brothers who go to the same middle school that is near Obetsu Bridge.

And after Ms Marikawa made a comment, agreeing that Shido is a douchbag; which made the students around her laugh, and they the decision to leave on their own.

And that's when, Shido took notice of the students in the front of the bus, and turned around to speak to them. "What's the matter, everyone? We need to work together in order to-" but he was cut off by Mizusu and Saya; as both girls spun around and addressed him.

"Thanks for the offer, but where gonna pass Mr Shido." Mizusu spoke up first and Saya backed her up, "We got our own plans. And, fyi this is no field trip, we have no obligation to stay with you? I never had any classes with you anyway."

Shido began to speak and said that Ms Marikawa had to stay on the bus as the older woman flinched in fear. The moment, Shido took a step in their direction, when Kohta shot at him. But he unfortunately missed on purpose, and the nail impaled the seat in front of Maruyama Kurokami.