Chapter 8

Third POV

Saeko Busujima and Tomoko Nakamura had went to take care of the grey shamblers, Akira Kawashina helps Kazu Ishii up off the floor, and let's him lean on the cabnits as Akira walks to the school doctor: Marikawa and helps her pack up all the medical supplies in her bag, till it was time to go. While he was helping her pack her medical supplies in her bag, Dr. Marikawa asked Akira why he is not wearing the uniform gakuran blazer or a white dress shirt. And he told her, that one of the female students in their group had her skirt ripped off her by one of the shamblers on the rooftop, so he gave her his gakuran blazer so she didn't have to walk around without a skirt.

After all the grey shambling bodies were put down in the infirmary, Saeko Busujima, Shuzika Marikawa, Tomoko Nakamura, Kazu Ishii and Akira Kawashina were power walking down the hallway, as Akira and Tomoko said that they will be meeting with the other survivors from their group was heading for the faculty room as that is were the keys to the micro buses were kept.

Power walking down the hallway, the group didn't stop to kill every one of the shamblers that crossed their path. They just knocked the shamblers into the lockers and windows and continue down the hallway past all the club rooms in that building. When they reach one of the set of of double doors that lead out towards the courtyard. Saeko was talking to Dr. Marikawa about why she didn't kill the shamblers while Akira and Tomoko kept their eyes open for any other survivor or the shamblers in the hallway or what they can see in any of the club rooms.

It was when Dr. Marikawa tripped on the floor mat by the doors did she make a sound of discomfort as she fell and four pairs of teenage eyes landed on her. She was on the floor groaning in pain, but Saeko told her that her outfit was unfit for running, so Saeko grab the two ends of Marikawa-sensei's skirt and ripped it down the side, showing her entire left leg and the frills of her purple panties. Of course the fashion loving school nurse had a freak out by the whole thing, but she quiets down when gun shot like sounds ring out in the hallway.

Saeko turns to Akira and Tomoko and asked them if a police officer had came to the school and is a part of their group. Both teens said no, but the sound was coming from where the faculty room is located so the group of five survivors from the infirmary went outside and up the stairs to the first floor closets to the faculty room. But once outside, is when they stop in their tracks apon hearing a very, very loud ear piercing scream coming from the faculty room.
That was all the motivation for the group to run for the faculty room in an effort to reach the area in time to save another survivor.

When they reach the hallway, the survivors from the infirmary meet up with Akira and Tomoko's group with three new faces, and the large number of survivors stop in the hallway that opens up to the faculty room, trophy cases, a mirror and the lockers for all the teachers and staff members of Fujimi Academy. And in the hallway opening, was a pretty large number of shamblers about to surround a short overweight male student whose on the the floor. But everyone has their attention on the only female student who has long bubble gum pink hair in twin tails, in the full female uniform and is using a electric drill on a teacher shambler that was coming for her. The female student, cries out how she couldn't handle this nightmare of a school anymore and wanted her mother.
Imdeatly Saeko, Rei and Takashi sprang into action, with Rei Miyamoto going off to handle the left side of the hallway opening, Takashi Komuro is taking care of the center as Saeko Busujima takes care of the ones on the right side.

Once all the shamblers are killed again, the female survivors rush towards the pink hair female student in concern. As Takashi walks towards the open doors that lead to the courtyard, to close and lock them. He was approached by Saeko Busujima who start the introduction process.

"You already know the school doctor, Marikawa right? And I am Saeko Busujima from class 3-A."

"I'm Takashi Komuro of class 2-B." When Takashi finished, it casued a chain reaction for all the survivors in the area to start to intrudce themselves to rest of students who didn't know them.
"Miss Busujima, I remember you won the national championship last year. I'm Rei Miyamoto from the Sojutsu Club."

"My name is Kazu Ishii from class 1-B."
"I'm Tomoko Nakamura from class 1-D."
"My name is Hisashi Igou from the Karate Club and 2-B.
"My name is Misuzu Ichijou and this is my best friend: Toshimi Niki where both from the Tennis team and are in class 2-C."
"My name is Akira Kawashina from 3-A."

And the three new students who came with Takashi and the others, had started to intrudce themselves, when Akira had finished. There was three of them: two boys and one girl. One of the male students stood at 5'9 in height, has tan skin, short chestnut brown hair that covers his forehead, sunset orange eyes, a slim athletic build in the full male gakuran uniform and indoor shoes with a dull yellow sports towel around his neck and a baseball bat in his hands. The other male student has dyed golden yellow hair, green eyes, pale tan skin, in the full male gakuran uniform with the jacket opened showing a green flannel shirt underneath and a black iron crowbar in his hands as his weapon and he stands at 5'8.

The only female student with them, has short dark midnight blue hair that reaches her chin, pale skin, slim figure with modest B-cup breasts, in the full female uniform and stood at 5'3 in height with freckles on both sides of her cheeks, with silver eyes.

"My name is Takuzo Suganuma from the baseball team, this is my girlfriend: Naomi Hashimoto and this is our classmate: Ryosei Morita. We're all from class 2-A."