Chapter 3

Akira POV

With Nakamura in front of me, we both run past the shambling grey bodies in our school's uniforms till we got to the doors of the classroom building. We both fought any of the creatures in our way and made our way up the staircase to the second floor hallway.

The whole hallway was empty but screams were still heard upstairs, downstairs and outside. But what caught our attention was a scream coming from the library. It was near the staircase so it wasn't to much time wasted to get to who ever was in danger and help them. There was a balcony that that led to th door on the right side of the large library and with only a single stairs. And on those stairs was two female students, one of the girls had red/maroon hair in a bun and she is on the balcony, the other girl is on the stairs and is being pulled in the stairs by two infected!

Myself and Nakamura start running to the two girls as the two infected managed to bite the girl: one on her right thigh and the other where her lower neck and shoulder meet. The red/maroon hair girl looks up at me as I grab the infected schoolboys by their gakuran collars and pulled them off the girl who has her hair in a braid and toss their grey, bloody bodies down the stairs as they fall on more of the grey creatures at the bottom of the stairs.

I put my weapons down and bend down to pick the girl up, as she lets out whimpers of pain, I hear multiple thuds hitting the floor and look up to see Nakamura has killed three of the infected that were up here. The other girl, was on her knees to seem like she is in shock.

I place the injured girl on the floor away from the stairs and infected bodies. Nakamura is keeping an eye out, and the other girl crawls to me and the girl who I'm thinking is her friend, and grabs her hand.

I pull out my pocket knife and look at the two girls and asked them if they wanted to keep living. Before either girl can say a word, I cut my hand so they can see and tell them to watch the cut when they were about to look away. Now both girls have their eyes on me, as the cut closed itself.

Both girls say they wanted to live, so I cut my hand again and pour some of my blood into the injured girl's wounds as both have wide eyes as the open bite marks start to close up and heal themselves till it's done as not a signal mark was left, not even a scar. As my hand healed itself, I say for the now uninjured girl that she has too drink some of my blood just to make sure that it kills off whatever infection is inside her. She reluctantly agrees so as she open her mouth, she closed her eyes as her friend looks away. I cut my finger at the tip and drop a couple of my blood drops in her tounge. Gross, I know but it has helped as I saw the noticeable change as her body repairs itself at a faster pace like with Nakamura.
Both girls open their eyes when I say that I'm done and saw that all the injuries where fully healed.

"H-how did you do that??" Asked the once injured girl, I just say it's in my DNA. And that we can't stay here, so we need to leave this area. Then the red/maroon haird girl says we can go to the rooftop where the observatory is.

That as the plan I offer both girls my hands as I stand up to help them up. Before anyone can say anything, the doors me and Nakamura didn't come through, bust down and a horde of those creatures:( like about 24 of them) come shuffling our way!

"We don't have time to waste! Get to the rooftop, go! Go! Go!" I shout for the three girls to run out of the library and up the staircase to the rooftop, I was in the front, Nakamura behind me and the two unkown girls behind her. We only came across a few of the creatures but me and Nakamura took them out with no problem. Then we got to the door that led to the rooftop of the management building, and I slam the door open to see about 80 or so of the creatures.

 Then we got to the door that led to the rooftop of the management building, and I slam the door open to see about 80 or so of the creatures

The girl with the braid who I gave some of my blood to, points up ahead that there was some people fighting as they run for the observatory. "Stay close and just keep running." Was all I say, before I take off and began to use my weapons and my skills with fighting against these creatures. The girls were right behind me, as they ran past the shambling grey bodies, and caught up to me.

At the observatory, I saw one female student and two male students, notice us four coming and encourage us to keep running as two of the three students with weapons killed any of the creatures that got close to the stairs.

Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, I wait for the three girls as Nakamura and the once injured girl run past me and up the stairs, but the red/maroon haird girl was getting corned by a few of the creatures. So I run over to her as I smash the sides of creatures heads and thankfully get to her as she wasn't bitten yet.

I tell her to run for the stairs as I'm right behind her, and we thankfully make it up the stairs as Nakamura and the others grab the tables and blue folded chairs out of the observatory room and we all get to work on making a barricade.