Chapter 10

"So there everywhere..." It was Takashi who spoke first after everyone saw the news report , that showed that the infectious disease that brings the dead back to life, has spread all over the planet in less than a day.
"That's crazy. Everything was normal, when I checked the internet this morning. Just business as usual." Kohta replies out to the others. "I can't believe this. This happened all over the world in a matter of a few hours." It was Rei who spoke this time before she backs away towards where Hisashi is and grabs his right arm and looks up at him, "Everything is going back to normal soon-" she was cut off by the pink hair female student whose name is Saya Takagi.
"That's not going to happened."

Everyone looked at her with mixed emotions, "You don't have to be so blunt about it." Takashi was the only one to say anything to Saya, but she turned towards him with her hands on her hips. "This is an PANDEMIC! There is nothing we can do!"

"A pandemic?" Shizuka questions out loud in fear as several of the students look at her in confusion. "Its an outbreak of an infectious disease. The entire world is experiencing the same outbreak." Saya said, "So this is some kind of infection?" Questions Takuzo. Saya turns towards him and says "This is like the Spanish Flu from 1918. More than 600 million people were infected and 50 million people died from it. Remember how much a panic Swine Flu casued? Well square that."

"Not to be disagreeable but I think this is more like the Black Death from the 14th century." Is what Shizuka says as she looked at Saya, who in turns looks away to comment on how 1/3 of Europe's population was whipped out.

Takashi questions about how did the outbreak finally ended and Shizuka said that there were many theories but how the plague ended because of there not being enough people to spread the disease. But everyone turns to Kohta who is looking out the windows down into the parking lot that is currently over run with the dead students roaming around as a few of them are on the ground eating the corpses of other survivors they killed.

"So there is no reason for this outbreak to stop?" Questions Saeko as she crossed her arms under her chest. Shizuka happily comments that the weather is going to be hot so they might decompose and be unable to move once they become skeletons. Saeko questions her on how long it will take and Shizuka says it depends on summer and winter months. Hisashi questions on about what Saya means and she says that their medical logical doesn't apply to read corpses so the worse case might be that they never decompose.

"First thing we need to do is find out families. Then we need to look for some place to hold up for a while, but no matter where we go, we're going to need a plan. Teams! We need to team up!" Is what Saeko says and that is all the inspiration the group needs as everyone grabs their choice in weapons or make sure that there bags of supplies were clenched close to their bodies. Now with the barricade was undone and everyone gathered together in front of the sliding door that connects the faculty room with the hallway and main entrance of the management building.

They were formed were all the fighters of the group was in the front and on the sides as everyone else who doesn't know how to fight or have any weapons to protect themselves. "Lets try to pick up survivors whenever we can." Saeko says out loud, and both Takashi and Akira agreed with her. Tomoko questions out loud to where is the closest exit to the parking lot and Saya said that the main entrance.

Takashi slammed the door open and out in the hallway, there was a small group of the dead, who turned to the south of the door slamming open.

The Dead was taken out by Kohta and his modified nail gun, and the group rush out of the room and out to the hall and got outside and stand on the walkway and look down into the hundreds of dead students roaming around the courtyard and parking lo...

The Dead was taken out by Kohta and his modified nail gun, and the group rush out of the room and out to the hall and got outside and stand on the walkway and look down into the hundreds of dead students roaming around the courtyard and parking lot with no real destination in mind.

Saeko and Saya had explained all the information the group needed to know about about to avoid being close to the dead and how to avoid them and only attack when they were about to attack them. When Saya finished explaining everything she knows, the group was startled by a high pitched scream was heard behind the group of 15 survivors turns around to see a small group of three students are trapped on the landing of the stairs by a horde of the dead.