Chapter 9

After all the survivors in front of the faculty room, had introduced themselves, the pink hair female student, had a small meltdown due to everyone acting a bit more normal do to all the nightmare they have been through, earlier that day. She only calmed down when the two survivors named Takashi Komuro and Saeko Busujima had managed to calm her down and let the pink hair female student to cry out all the stress of the day. When she had finished, Hisashi Igou and Rei Miyamoto turn to the faculty room and slid the door open and at first glance, the room was empty.
But the pair proceeded to check every nook and cranny of the faculty room, and was confirmed that the room was empty, and everyone was escorted inside the room to rest their bodies as the male students had build a barricade in front of the doors.

Once the barricade was finished, everyone scattered a!round the room and claimed a spot to rest as Rei walked towards the small kitchen area and headed towards the fridge to open it to discover about 28 water bottles. She grabbed as many as she could carry and began to pass them out to all the survivors.

Rei walks past Saya and passed her a water bottle as she walks towards the sink to wash off the blood off her face and out of her hair. Now back with the other students, Rei began to pass the water bottles to all the other students who are either sitting in a rolling chair, on the floor or in a random desk.

After, Rei gave Takashi a water bottle and after he took a sip he looked at Dr. Marikawa and asked her something. "Dr. Marikawa, where is the cat key?" He asked her, thinking that the school doctor drives a large vehicle. But those who knew what she drives, kept quiet as they imagine trying to fit in her car. "Oh? It's in my purse somewhere." Saeko turns to the doctor, and said "Are you sure, that your car can fit all of us?" Dr. Marikawa had froze as she just remembers that she has a small four person beetle big car, and the faculty room has 15 survivors.

"Looks like the only vehicle to fit all of us, is the micro buses used for club away games. Looks like the keys are in the wall hook." Was what Saeko said as she sat at a random teacher's desk. Kohta Hirano was standing next to the windows. He looks out the window that faces the parking lot and told this to everyone else.

Dr. Marikawa, turn towards Takashi and asked him about where everyone will go, "We'll go and make sure that our families are okay. We'll start with the family that lives closest from here, if your worried about your family we'll being them with us, after that we'll ---" he stops when the sound of something hitting the floor catches his attention and all eyes turn towards where Rei Miyamoto stood still like a statute as her eyes were locked in the mute TV in the middle of the room.

Everyone gathers in front of the TV as Saeko grabs the remote and turns up the volume, so long story short and all the had look on in shock and horror as they saw people in a park somewhere else in Tokonosu City where attacked and killed by the living dead in the area. After 30 minutes of watching the news reports from the disasters happening all over the world; the dead getting up and attacking and eating the living.