Chapter 6

Akira Kawashina POV

After Miyamoto suggested that we use the fire hose in the observatory, the girls went inside as me, Igou and Komuro grab the fire hose and with a go ahead from us, Nakamura turned the handle that released the water. With the three of us, we where able to control the water pressure to aim for the heavenly damage barricade and taking it out with the group of the grey shambling bodies on the other side. We kept at it, until all of the grey shambling bodies were killed again and lay on the floor with their heads smashed open as the chairs and tables are scattered around the roof.

I heard Igou call out, to Miyamoto to turn the water off. Once it was off, we let the fire hose fall on the steps as the girls come down the steps with us. I noticed that Niki has a black school bag on her left shoulder which seems to be full of supplies she found in the observatory. Ichijou gave me back my two hockey sticks, but I told her to keep one of them so she was able to protect herself. She had a faint blush on her face but she thanks me for it. I start to blush a bit myself, before I reminded myself, that we need to get to a safe place first. Komuro steps in front of me and Ichijou with his bat in hand, and says for all of us to prepare to fight the few of the shamblers on the rooftop.

And with that, we all began to run off the stairs with Komuro and Miyamoto in the front taking out the last three shamblers, with Nakamura behind them, with her baseball bat in hand as she smashed one of the shamblers in the head that wasn't fully...

And with that, we all began to run off the stairs with Komuro and Miyamoto in the front taking out the last three shamblers, with Nakamura behind them, with her baseball bat in hand as she smashed one of the shamblers in the head that wasn't fully killed by Komuro. Ichijou with the hockey stick in hand was in front of me as I was behind her and Niki was behind me with Igou in the back. When I turned around to face him, he had one of the broken legs of one of the tables in his hands as a weapon.

The only person without a weapon, was Niki as the rest of us counties to run across the rooftop to get to the door that we all came from hours ago.

Once inside the management building, and we start going down the staircase taking out any of the shamblers when they come into our line of view. Eventually, Miyamoto asked out loud the question we all must have been thinking. "Where will we run to?" Which casued all of us to stop at the landing of the stairs between the fourth floor and third floor.

Komuro turns to face the rest of us with a smile on his face and his bat on his left shoulder. "We will meet up with other survivors and start looking for everyone's families. After that we'll look for a safe place, sounds like a plan to me." By the girls and Igou's faces, they were relived by the news.

"Well if that is the case, I am down for that plan. But maybe we'll need medical supplies before we leave the school. So I will go down to the infirmary and bring back supplies along with any survivor I find. Where should meet up?" Is what I said out loud Nakamura, Niki and Ichijou looked troubled by my suggestion about going alone to the infirmary, while Komuro looks to be thinking of a place to meet up in.

"The faculty room." It was Igou who said that, as myself and everyone else turn to look at him. "The faculty room is where all the teachers keep their car keys, and if we find anyone else we can use the micro bus in the parking lot and hoping that nobody else took them. But there should be at least three of the buses in the parking lot." He finished with his statement out of the corner of my eye I saw Niki walk to the window next to us and peers out the window.

"Hey guys the buses are still here." Is what she said which got everyone's attention. "Alright, then Kawashina-senpai we will meet -" Komuro is cut off by Nakamura who exclaims that she will go with me to the infirmary, by saying it is too dangerous to be alone in this situation.

And with that me and Nakamura head down the staircase saying how we will meet with everyone in the faculty room. I see that both Ichijou and Niki look troubled by the thought of me going with Nakamura so I gave them a friendly smile to ease their worries. Before me and Nakamura start jogging down the staircase to get to the ground floor.

We only had to face four more shamblers before we crossed the courtyard, and ran past the two floor library to the classroom building was and where the infirmary was. Once outside I saw a female student with long shinny purple hair in a long knee high green skirt rushed inside the infirmary as a group of the shamblers has made their way inside.

When me and Nakamura got to the door of the infirmary, we saw the girl finish killing the group of shamblers. And in the infirmary with her was the school nurse Marikawa Shizuka and a downed male student covered in bite marks.