Chapter 11

On the smaller stairs outside the school in the courtyard and inbetween the three main school buildings, there was a group of three surviving students on the second landing. There was two male students and one female student; one of the male students is in the full male uniform with an athletic build, short messy dark brown hair, pale tan skin, and brown eyes, he stood at 5'10 in height.
The other male student is wearing a loose white button up dress shirt, black slacks and dark brown belt, a yellow t-shirt underneath, a skinny build, short black hair, black eyes, pale skin, stood at 5'7 in height and he had a sasumata staff as a weapon to protect himself.

The only female survivor is in the full female uniform, she has short messy wine red hair that reaches her collarbone, pale tan skin, orange brown eyes and stood at 5'5 in height. She was behind the two male students and is up against the railing.

The female student was whimpering in fear as she stares at the approaching horde of the dead students. "Koshiba-senpai, Iguchi-kun! What are going to do?!" The female student whimpers out in fear as she sees the faces of several of her own classmates are part of the horde.

The boy in the full male uniform whose name is Daishi Koshiba had kicked an infected dead student in it's face to knock it down the stairs, "Iguchi-kun! When I say now, get Kawamoto-san out of here!" He orders towards his underclassmen; Yuichi Iguchi and Momo Kawamoto look at him in shock. But before anymore can be said one of the dead students with bright dyed blond hair lunged forward about to grab Yuichi when the sound of a gun shot rang in their ears and the best thing they saw was the dead student falling to its side with a small trail of maroon blood leaking out of its head.

The small group of students were freaked out and pressed themselves against the railing. Which seem like a good idea as the next thing they know a group of other students with weapons comes out of seemingly no where and began to fight and kill the horde.

When the horde was finally taken out it was revealed to be survivors from the faculty room whose being led by Takashi Komuro.
"Um, thank you -!" Momo Kawamoto thanks the armed students for saving them when she was cut off by Saeko Busujima, "Keep it down. Had anyone been bitten?" Daishi Koshiba shakes both of his hands as he said that none of them were bitten.

"They really look okay. We'll be alright." Tomoko Nakamura says as she looks at the three students and sees no evidence of the students being attacked or bloody, while she ignores the blood stains on her own uniform. Takashi steps down the stairs stairs and everyone looks at him, "Where getting out of here. Do any of you want to come with us?"

All three students said yes and as everyone walks back up the stairs to head for the third floor of the classroom building. When Akira Kawashina noticed that Tomoko wasn't leaving with the others and saw her looking up towards the walkway in front of classroom building main entrance, and when he approached her he saw her shoulders starting to shake as tears welled up in her eyes. Akira turns to see what Tomoko is looking at, he saw an undead female student is right by the doors who had long navy blue hair that reaches it's mid-back in the full female uniform and bite marks on it's right leg.

Akira turns to Tomoko and ask her if the undead student was a person she knew. But she buried her head to his chest and silently nodded as she whimpers out, "I-it's my o-older sister..."  Akira wrapped his arms around Tomoko's torso as she silently cried for the loss of her older sister .
Akira turn back up the stairs to look at everyone in their group and the three extra students looking at them in confusion till he mouthed out that Tomoko saw her older sister as one of the dead.

Everyone seemed to understand and looked at her in pity before they counties up the stairs as Akira let the girl silently cry out her loss. Eventually the pair had to make it back up the stairs or risk being left behind, so Akira grabs Tomoko's left hand and tell her that they need to join the others and that her sister would want her to live and escape the school. Tomoko nodes her head and follows up after Akira as the pair walk up the stairs and eventually rejoin their group and counties walking up the large stairs inbetween the main school buildings.